Kim Bum

KIM BUM Profile & Facts

Name: Kim Beom/ Kim Bum

Hangul: 김범

Birth Name: Kim Sang Bum (김상범)

Birthdate: July 7, 1989

Birthplace: South Korea

High School: Kyungbock High School

University: Chung-Ang University

Height: 181 cm

Kim Bum Facts:

★ Kim Bum really likes Ken Hirai with his song called ‘Close your eyes’ & he really likes a Japan film ‘Sekai no Chuushin de Ai o Sakebu’ .

★Kim Beom doesn’t like to stay at home

★Kim Beom doesn’t like fashion. He doesn’t like a short shirt. But he still loves shopping.

★He would like to go somewhere to clear his head and unwind when he has a completely free day.

★His Favourite Internet sites » Daum, Naver and other portal sites because news and information can be obtained very quickly.

★When he is stressed, he looks for his friends. he gets de-stressed when he hang out with them, laughing and talking.

★Kim Beom said, “I do not want to be a tycoon, although I am always keen to achieve, and to live out my dream.”

★Kim Beom plays piano, but he stoped play piano until 10 years. He played piano again when he saw Jay Zhou.

★when Kim Beom dates somebody he feels that we have to understand our girlfriend/boyfriend.

★When Kim Beom was in collage he wrote a story called “The Desired of Mankind”.

★Kim Beom’s motto » Making a mistake once is alright, but don’t make it twice.

★ He was borned at 7-7-198913. Height = 181cm . Weight = 63kg

★His blood type = O15. His zodiac is Cancer16. His hobies are playing soccer, baseball, kendo, etc .

★Kim Beom is a child who possessed an attractive smile (said his mother)

★ Whenever he smiles radiantly, his eyes will follow suit

★Even for his mother, she would often find him attractive whenever he smiles

★ If he was carried around by relatives or neighbours, he would still laugh happily, and was truly adorable .

★ Kim Beom’s charming smile can be traced back to a dream her mom had during her pregnancy.

★ Especially when singers appeared inside the show, his eyes would suddenly became exceptional bright and he would be extremely excited .

★He would try to imitate, like someone humming along with the song.

★His mom questioned herself if he was actually born to be a singer.

★ Kim Beom is especially popular among girls around his age when young .

★One reason could be attributed to his handsome look, the other was maybe because of his maturity, that didn’t really fit his age.

★He often played the leadership role among the kids.

★During his kindergarten, everytime the lunch break is over, the girls would often look for Kim Bum with their storybooks. They even had to compete among themselves in hopes of getting Kim Bum to select their book.

★Kim Beom is extremely hygiene conscious.

★Kim Beom likes a girl who are not much demanding & independent

★He is looking for a girlfriend who like to cook, which could make him lunch and drove straight to the set because he often forget to eat lunch .

★For him, friend is very important.

★ Kim Beom most bizarre habit according to him, when they were filming BOF for the first time, he could not sleep at night and very restless.

★He really want to meet Christiano Ronaldo .

★He have ever have the aspiration to become a soccer player

★Kim Beom didn’t want to be a millionaire because it was used to having a dream which he would accomplish as much as possible.

★He thought if he be a millionaire, he would be a slacker that does not bother chasing a dream.

★Early in his career first, he had read a negative news about him that made him “down”.

★The guy who has a sweet smile is a hobby with the name of football. In fact, she now joins the school football team and occupies a position as a striker. Turns out he also was idolized Cristiano Ronaldo.

★Not only good at playing football and acting, Kim Bum is also good at playing the piano. His expertise was never he exhibited when performing in the F4 specials ever aired on television stations KBS in Korea.

★Of little Kim Bum very happy to watch television, particularly music and film events. He also often provides a critique of the films he watched. It turned out that talent is already visible from the small entertainernya ya.

★Kim Bum career began when she starred in High Kick, but the new name skyrocketed when he played in drama East of Eden and of course Boy Before Flowers.

★It turned out very different personality once Kim Bum So Yi Jung's role in Boys Before Flowers. Actually he was a shy, not easy to join with people and not easy to attract beautiful women.

★Kim Bum admitted so far he has never had a girlfriend. But if a girlfriend, she wanted to have a girlfriend who can cook and make lunch for him because the shooting schedule is very crowded.

★Friend for Kim Bum is very important. If he was depressed, usually he's always hanging out with friends. whether it's just hanging out or just talking with his friends.

★Kim Bum claim he never felt sexy and handsome. but it is clear he had received an award from MNET Korean Summer Break 20's as the sexiest actor in Korea in 2007, then won DK Award 2008, and received awards Key To Nineja's in 2009.

★Recently, Kim Bum stopped a contract with a war movie that is still in the process of filming. He decided to stop because the shooting schedule that clashed with filming in another drama.

★Kim Bum was also chosen by Nintendo to appear in advertisements Mario Kart Wii game. With this is an privilege for Kim Bum, because Nintendo is known as a brand that only choose artists who are well popular and international level.