INFINITE - SUNGJONG

SUNGJONG OF INFINITE PROFILE & FACTS

Birth Name: Lee Sung Jong

Stage Name: Sungjong

Date of Birth: September 3, 1993

Height: 179 cm

Position: Vocalist & Maknae

Blood Type: A

Sungjong’s Facts

- If Sungjong could be anyone for a day, he’d want to either be Sunggyu or Woollim’s CEO.

- According to Sunggyu, the member who has changed the most since their debut is Sungjong; because he’s become a man now.

- Sungyeol caught Sungjong dancing to girl group songs in the bathroom when he was under the “girl group dance ban”.

- Sungjong confessed he is a huge fan of 2NE1, and his favourite member is Park Bom.

- Sungjong wants to film a chicken CF.

- Sungjong is close with After School’s Nana and Secret’s Hyosung.

- There was a time where Sungjong was walking around the dorm in his underwear and then suddenly made eye-contact with fans outside.

- Sungjong admits to once thinking that he was prettier than some girl groups.

- Sungjong treats Hoya especially well because they’ve been together since their debut days and because they share a room.

- Sungjong is left handed.

- Sungjong wants to get married at around his early 30’s.

- Sungjong listed his eyes as the body part he has the most confidence in.

- Sungjong’s ideal type is someone who is 4D, slightly chubby and cute.

- Sungjong’s complex is his chin.

- Sungjong is envious of Dongwoo because of his optimism.

- Sungjong’s competitive side comes out whenever he dances to girl group songs.

- Sungjong wants to dance with Beyonce.

- The closet in Infinite’s dorm often falls down, and one time Sungjong got pinned under it.

CREDIT

http://yutaem.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/infinite-new-facts/

http://hellohellotia.blogspot.com/2012/01/infinite-member-profile.html