SUPER JUNIOR - RYEOWOOK

RYEOWOOK OF SUPER JUNIOR PROFILE AND FACTS

Ryeowook (려욱/麗 旭)

Real Name: Kim Ryeowook (김려욱/金 麗 旭)

Nickname(s): Eternal Mangnae (만년막내 literally means “for 10,000 years, the youngest”)

Date of Birth: June 21, 1987

Place of Birth: Inchon Bupyung Sanggokdong (인천 부평 상곡동)

Height: 173 cm/5′ 8.1″

Weight: 58 kg/127.6 lb

Blood Type: O

Siblings: only child

Specialty/Hobby: Singing, Composition

Education: Currently a student at Inha University (인하대학교), Theater Arts major

Misc. Info.: Ryeowook won first place in a singing contest on MBC FM radio’s ‘별이 빛나는 밤에 (Starry Night)’ which lead him to enter the 2004 CMB ChinChin Star Festival (CMB 친친 청소년가요제) where he won Silver Award. He was a devout fan of the female pop group S.E.S. and was a member of their official fanclub.

------

70 Ryeowook Facts:

1.He always carries his mobile phone and wallet.

2.He likes girls who sing well and have nice necks.

3.He likes to get free makeup samples and never has an umbrella.

4.He plays the piano very well, and used to be quite chubby in school (weighed 80kg and lost 25kg).

5.He used to play the triangle in the school’s orchestra.

6.He had his 1st kiss when he was 7(unintentionally).

7.He lost his shoe during a Miracle performance in February.

8.He loves icecream, strawberries and chocolates.

9.He sleeps a lot and can sleep up to 18 hrs a day! (omg)

10.He never irons newly bought jeans. And once he wears them, he never washes them for the longest time.

11.He has a mole on his right cheek. It’s quite prominent when he doesnt wear makeup.

12.He likes to write songs. He wrote Kangin’s and Yesung’s radio logo songs.

13.He likes to talk to people what he eats.

14.He is the 4th heavy drinker amongst SuJu members (Kangin is the 1st ,Shindong the 2nd and kyuhyun the 3rd)

15.His favorite tv series is Prison Break.

16.He loves to watch Winnie the Pooh. He likes to be Christopher Robin. If he can’t be Christopher Robin, he would like him to be his brother.

17.He has a slight fear of hospitals.

18.He’s the #1 fan of SNSD and usually listen to their songs.

19.His favorite part in the girls MV is when they kicked.

20.He’s donghae’s favorite dongsaeng.

21.He takes care of the group, even cooks their meal and always reminds them to eat their meals on time.

22.He wears silk pajamas.

23.He’s close with yesung’s dongsaeng.

24.He lost his new pet, dabong, a terrier lately. he cried when it cannot be revived. he now bought a new one.