The Fight

Leo's POV
"Arabella!" I called as I walked into the gym hall.

"What?!" She snapped as her dark ginger hair flicked around.

"You knew! You knew about her! Why did you tell me?!" I screamed in me face. As I did so Kane came up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"About what exactly?!" She put her hands on her hips.

"I can't do this here! Meet me after class!" I stormed to change rooms. I knew we would get in trouble for having a blow up during class so I waited outside the girls change room.

"What?!" She snapped.

"You knew about her didn't you? You knew about Kane and Her!" I pulled her towards the hallway.

"Not till yesterday!" She pulled away from me and grunted.

"I am going to kill him!" I bolted towards the cafeteria.

"No stop!" She called after me but it was too late I was on a war path. I marched through the cafeteria door and scanned the room. I saw him laughing with Ace and Cody. I grabbed his shoulder and pushed back against the wall. I was no jock yet I still mange to punch him hard across the nose.

"You bastard!" I screamed and raised my hand again but before I could do anything Cody grabbed my fists and Ace my shoulders. "Get off me!"

"No!" Cody replied.

"You don't even know what he did!" I said trying to be fight them.

"He is my brother. I don't care what he did I will protect him. Always!" Ace said pulling me away and helping Kane up. Arabella came running up to us and to Cody's side. He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her hair which was in a messy bun.

"We all need to sit down and talk," she said, dragging us outside to her and Kem's special tree. As we all sat down Jessie came running out to us.

"I think I should be here too," we all sat in silence for at least 5 minutes before Arabella spoke.

"So... Where should I start?" She looked at Kane.

"From the beginning, a very good place to start!" Cody began to sing. We all laughed a little.

"When Kem jumped she was pregnant," Jessie blurted out. Ace gasped while Cody froze in shock.

"Who..Who was the father?" Ace stuttered.

"Me," Kane whispered, he looked so guilty.

"No!" Ace got up and walked away, not even turning back.

"She wanted it to be a girl so she could call it Bella after Arabella. She cried for 2 days straight when you stopped talking to her. You know?" Jessie said looking directly at Kane. "Her mum screamed at her when she found out. I was the only one who talked to her for 3 weeks. You didn't even notice her pain, her suffering. No wonder she jumped you guys ignored her because she was acting different and weird!" She screamed at us before chasing after Ace.

"How dare you say that?!" I cried.

"We all care about Kem!" Cody cried.

"Just because she's gone, doesn't mean she's gone!" Arabella cried too. Kane just hung his head in shame.

"You don't think I miss her too!" Jessie came storming over. "I saw her jump for crying out loud! I cried first! I MISSED HER FIRST!" She then clasped and poured her eyes out. Ace helped her up and took her to the nurses office. Which just left Ara, Kane, Cody and I. We are a real band of misfits. Kane and Ace are Jocks. Cody is a musician. Jessie is a cheerleader. Arabella is an actress and I'm a writer. Kem was the Preppy, Student Class President type. According to high school cliques and every movie ever made we should all be enemies. Some days we can't stand each other whereas other days we a so close. Today was not one of those days and to be honest Kem was the glue she kept us from falling apart.

"Kane! You're a bastard!" Arabella stood up and slapped him straight across the face, making him bleed for his nose. He stood up, rising his fist. Cody pulled her out of the way in time as he ending up on the floor passed out. Kane bolted towards his 3 period class. I helped Ara take Cody to the nurse's office as the bell rung. I ignore everyone for the rest of the day. I think Ace tried to talk to me but just looked away, I feel like this fight is my fault.

After about a week everything kind of mellowed out. Ace and Kane are talking again. I still can't stand Jessie. Kane, Cody and Arabella can be in the same room together without punching anyone. We were all talking before school one day when Cody walked into school with a girl in a bright pink dress. "This is my adopted sister: Kaylee," she was gorgeous. Her black frizzy hair was plaited to one side, she had dark purple square glasses and a beautiful smile. Her dark skin glowed in the spring sun with her dress perfectly fitting her body.

"Hi Kaylee, good to see you again!" Arabella hugged the petite girl.

"Good to see you too," she said in almost whisper. She was so shy.

"Hi I'm Leo," I said standing up and putting out my hand.

"Nice to meet you," she shook my hand.

"She has decided to move to our school because of some serious bullying." Cody said. "She is only sixteen so will stuck here two years after us." Man I forgot Cody can give good speeches. "Please help her, I won't see all the time."

"Sure," I said smiling at her and Cody gave me the eyebrow. He knows me too well. My emotions always show on my face. Cody took her to the principal's office before school started but I saw on my way to English and she smiled at me. She is so cute but Cody is the over protective brother type. So her and I ever dating not going happen.

 So her and I ever dating not going happen