Prologue

Many, many years ago, back when humans that could turn into wolves started to exist and there was only one wolf pack. This pack was known as the GuardiansWings. There was peace among the pack. The alphas at the time, Star and Night, got along real well. They were happy pair, everyone admired them. But soon, that all changed.

As the seasons grew shorter, so did Star's patience. She constantly was getting yelled at by Night. Night suspected that Star was cheating on him with another alpha in the pack. No matter how many times she would deny the accusations, Night never believed her.

One night, in his blind rage, Night had strangled his beloved mate to death.

Realizing what he had done, Night went into hiding. The next morning, pack members found Star's dead body on the floor of their living room and Night was no where to be seen.

Star's parents accused Night's family of him murdering their poor daughter. But Night's family stood up for him, saying that it was Star's fault for being such a nuisance. That just added fuel to the flame. As the two families start throwing accusations and words, eventually it lead to a brawl in which Night's father was killed. Nobody knows who killed him, all we know is after Star's sister broke the fight up, Night's Father's body laid in a motionless heap on the floor.

Night, hearing the news of his father's death, was heartbroken. He was more close to his father than his mother anyways. He contemplated on what he should do: confess to killing his mate or continue to run? Knowing either options was going to get himself killed eventually, he decided to return to the town.

He felt no love as walks up the stairs to the pack's house. He wasn't expecting any after all he did kill his loving mate. All eyes were on him as we pads in the house, tail and head hanging low. Star's mother looks at him, amber eyes flashing as his own mother rises out of her seat.

"Night, dear, please tell this woman that she is wrong! You didn't kill Star! I know you couldn't have!" Night switches back to his human form, his green eyes staring down at the floor. He couldn't look his own mother in the eyes. He just couldn't.

"Mother, how can I tell someone that I didn't do something that I actually did." The room was silent and Night was seized by his throat.

"You!" his mother screams. Her own green eyes were flashing now. "Your own father died defending your name!"

"I'm sorry!" he whimpers. It just pissed his mother off even more.

"You're sorry?!" Her eyes start to cloud over as she through him to the ground. He let out a yelp as his back hits something sharp, making his vision go completely black. His mother had killed him.

After Night had been killed by his mother, Star's family was quick to accuse them all of murder. Night had murder Star while his mother had murdered him.

"You're nothing but murders!" Star's mother spats. Night's mother's eyes flash with fury.

"Say that to my face bitch!" And the two alpha females fought it out.

They say that the fight had lasted for more than two days. Both females' hearts gave out from switching constantly back and forth from human to wolf as they fought. They both died with no one a clear victor. Star's father, one of the few remaining male alphas, came to the conclusion that the pack should be divided into two groups before any more blood could be spilled. The other wolves agreed, and split.

Today there are more than two packs in the world. Around 100 years ago, the two big groups started breaking off and forming their own packs. Among these smaller groups of wolves were the DarkMoon Pack and SilverAsh pack. In these small groups were the descendants of Night's and Star's family. Their legend has been passed on from generation to generation. The story remains alive today and so does the feud between the two families. This is how their story begins.