Chapter 4

Noah's POV

It's been about an hour since I left Kendall's house and I was sitting on my bed with my little sister.

"So, how was your project with Kendall." Elle asks me with her head against my arm.

"Good, I guess."

"Whats that suppost to mean?" She asks sitting up.

"Uh... nothing." I couldn't tell her. I mean, she tells me everything. Weird, I thought that she would go to mom for that kinda stuff.

"Yeah right, I know when you're lying. I've known you for eight years. What happened?"

"Nothing, really."

"Fine, then if you dont want to tell me I don't care then." She said as she walked out the door and went to her room.

***

It's been two hours and we just finished dinner which all we did was talk about school and basketball.

I walked upstairs and hopped in the shower. I let the water run down my body. After a few minutes I dried myself off. I walked to my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I threw on some boxers and sweat pants. Then I balled my dirty clothes up and made a shot into my basket.

I put my phone on the charger set it by my nightstand and before I got the chance to close my eyes I get a text message. It was from Kendall. It read

Hey, can I come over plz. I didn't know what to say back. We never really talked anymore. I went with my instincts.

Um, sure. I texted back

Okay so I don't know what the hell I just did. I couldn't say no, I mean I think I have feelings for her. Mmm, nope maybe just a stupid phase.

10 minutes later Kenny texted me and said that she was outside.

I quietly tiptoed to the door unlocking it and turning around to make sure no one was behind me. I opened the door and saw Kenny standing there with an all black outfit. She looked sexy as hell.

"Hi, can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah sure." She followed me up to my room. "So what are you doing out this late?"

"I don't want to talk about. I'm just tired that's it." She said and I just left it alone.

"You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor." I suggested.

"No its your room, you sleep on your bed and I'll sleep on the floor. Or we both can sleep on the bed."

"Umm..." I didn't know what to say. I'm still dating Heather, but damn I'm really into Kenny right now.

"Before you turn the suggestion down, I know your dating Heather."
She read my mind.

"Fine, okay." She crawls onto my bed and I get a good view of her ass. I walk over to the other side of the bed and I lay down right beside her. Our faces facing each other.

We were staring into each other's eyes for the second time today until she closes her eyes.

I had the urge to kiss her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. This stupid fucking voice in my head told me to go for it. That Heather would never find out and I listened to it as always.

I leaned forward and let my lips linger there for a few seconds. I placed my hand on her cheek and this time I really kissed her. It took her a while to kiss me back but eventually she did. It started to get hot so I took off my shirt. I got on top of her. She had her arms wrapped around my neck and I just started to kiss her jaw line. Then down to her neck. Just as the moment was getting heated my bedroom door swings open.