Chapter 5

Julia's POV

I was wearing a gray shirt that said 'Need More Sleep' with black leggings, all black high top Converses with my 'Vans' book bag.

It's 4:15 and it's the second day of this stupid project and I got partnered with Heather. It's not all that bad sometimes she can be bitchy and sometimes she can be... let's say calm.

Kendall told me about what happened between her and Noah so I think today I'm going to try my luck. I was in my car on my way over to Heather's house. Once I got to her house I got out of my car and walked up to her door. I rang the doorbell once.

Heather answered the door. "Come in, let's go up to my room, same routine as yesterday."

I closed the door behind me and followed her up to her room. Once we got up to her room I sat down on her bed and took out my notes. I looked at Heather and she was wearing a different outfit.

She was wearing a crop top that said 'I'd rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck', some blue vans and shorts with tiny anchors on them

We haven't started the essay but we've made a rough draft. The design of the model was already drawn out.

"We can use stuff around the house to build the model." She said and I nodded. I tried my best to keep my eyes off of her in case I started to stare at her. "Hey, there's no need to be shy around me anymore. I'm sorry for what I did I hope you can forgive me." She said and all I did was nod and keep my eyes on my paper.

She walked in front of me and bent down so she was at eye level with me. I looked at her and then she smiled. I looked back down to my paper but got a glimpse of her cleavage. She was still in front of me and I moved my head up a little more just so I could see her cleavage again.

"Like something you see?" She asked me. I didn't say anything so, she got up to close and lock her door. She pushed me against her bed and climbed on top of me. I looked into her eyes and she looked back at me. I bit my lip and she pulled her top over her head.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I knew that I wanted it but she was starting off way to strong.

"I know that you like me and I see no point in not giving you what you want. You wanna know why?" I shook my head.

"Because you've been a good girl." She put her lips against my neck then went up to my jawline. The closer she got to my lips the faster my heart beat. She finally got to my lips and when she started to kiss me I didn't waste any time in kissing her back.

My hands roamed all over her body. She pulled my shirt over my head then started to kiss my boobs. She unstrapped my bra and sucked on my left nipple and rubbed the right one. I moaned when she licked all over my right boob.

"I bet you're wet for me, aren't you?" I nodded and helped her unbutton my pants. I was then in my bra and panties. She took her pants off and I just admired her body.