Chapter 6

Kendall's POV

I was getting ready for school. Tomorrow we have to turn in our projects. Yesterday Noah and I didn't get to work on it as much because he had practice.

I walked downstairs my dad was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Good morning dad." I said.

"Good morning sweetheart." He turned around and placed a kiss on my cheek. "After school can you please pick Mia up from soccer practice?"

"Yeah, sure and by the way I'm sorry for leaving the other night." He didn't say anything he just handed me my plate.

After breakfast I said goodbye to my brother, sister and my dad.

When I got to school I parked in the student parking lot. I walked to my locker and as always Julia was standing right in front of it.

"Hey, babe." I said. She looked up from her phone and said

"Good morning." Usually she has a lot to say but I guess her and her mom had another argument.

"Another one." She shook her head yes.

"I have to tell you something really important. In private."

"What is it?" I asked knowing she just told me in private.

"I'll tell you later. We have to get to class anyway." She always did this. When I really wanted to know something she waited until the time was right. Knowing that I really really wanted to know.

I walked in the classroom and I saw Noah sitting in Julia's seat. I walked over and said "Hey, umm why are you sitting here so early?"

"Oh well I thought since the project is due tomorrow we can start early so we can get it over with." He said.

I sat down and Julia just sat in Noah's seat. I guess Julia didn't mind because she went straight to the back.

A few minutes later the bell rang and everyone came into the class.

***
Class was boring as usual.  We finished the project. I was in my second period. I had this class with my friend Aaliyah, Jada, and Bryce. We were all talking about how Noah broke up with Heather.

 We were all talking about how Noah broke up with Heather

"I heard that it's because she cheated on him." Bryce said while looking down at his phone.

"I don't  think she would cheat on him, she was the one that was desperate for him." Jada said.

"That doesn't mean shit." I said "She could have gotten over him fast."

"Young love dies fast." Bryce said. That earned him a slap in the head from Aaliyah.

"My parents been together since they were sixteen, jackass. Don't ruin it for us." Aaliyah said.

"Well damn, anyways don't your parents argue everyday. No offense." Bryce through back. I just looked at him in shock.