Chapter 7

Noah's POV

I got rejected again. I don't understand why she doesn't want to be with me.

I know so much about her. Just not enough. I was on my way home. I decided that I was going to go out tonight. You know have a little something to drink.

I pulled up into my drive way. I grabbed my book bag and headed into the house.

"How was your day?" Noelle asked as soon as I stepped foot into the house.

"Good, but I got rejected by Kendall." I said

"You mean the girl from the park? Why were you talking to her? Aren't you still dating Heather?" She asked

Fuck I forgot. I never told her that we broke up. "Umm, Heather and I are not together anymore." I told her.

"What!?" She looked really upset. I didn't think she would get this mad.

"Sorry, It wasn't working out." She ran up the steps. I guess she ran up to her room because I heard a door slam shut.

"Who's slamming doors in my house?" My mom said coming from out of the kitchen. "Noah, what did you do to Elle?"

"Nothing, I swear. All I said was I wasn't dating Heather and she got upset."

"You broke up with Heather? Why?"
My mom asked

"Mom, I really want to be with Kendall. No, this isn't just a phase. I'm being serious." I said being being 100% serious. But the look on my mom's face just made me laugh.

"I mean if your serious then I can't complain. But one more question." I then nodded my head for her to proceed. "Why did you date Heather?"

Before I could say anything I just smiled. Then my mom gave me 'that' look. " The sex was great." All she did was roll her eyes and walk back towards the kitchen. "What?" I said. We did have good times together, I can't deny that.

I walked up the stairs to go and talk to Noelle. Once I got to the top of the stairs I turned to the right and two doors down I got to her bedroom door.

"Elle, I'm sorry can I talk to you." No answer.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top." Still nothing.

"Fine, I tried to talk to you but you wanted to be an ass." I knew it was going to work. It always did.

I made pretend footsteps to make it seem like I was leaving.

I then heard little footsteps running to the door and then I the door immediately opened.

"Fine, you can come in. But I want all the details. No lies." I walked in her room and sat down on the tie-die bean bag. " You can start." She said as she sat on her bed.

"So, I knew Kendall basically my entire life. We lived next door from each other. Then we became good friends, we did everything together. But then one day mom and dad told me that we were moving."

"I was upset, I had to tell Kendall that I was moving. It wasn't that big of a deal. We were still going to the same school. One day at school Kendall was really sad. She wasn't talking to anyone. Not even me." Thinking about this hurt me so much. Kendall was in so much pain and I didn't like it.

"Then we started highschool a couple years later. She had a new best friend, Julia. She was nice. But then I met Heather also and Kendall saw that Julia was being bullied by Heather."

"So she became friends with her. All I did was be an ass and let it happen. After that Heather and I some how started to date, but there was no connection, you know?"