Chapter 3

Kendall's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I walk into my bathroom that's connected to my room and jump into the shower. After I was done showering I brushed my teeth then put on my outfit for the day. A 'Pink' shirt and Nike leggings with diamond earrings. When I was finished dressing myself, I blow-dried my hair then threw it in a messy ponytail. I walked downstairs to find a note on a the refrigerator door saying my dad took Lucas and Mia to school. I was happy about that because I could finally get some peace and quiet in this damn house. I made me some waffles and poured me some orange juice. After I finished I grabbed my Nike string bag and headed out the door.

The ten minute drive to school consisted of me listening to Ariana Grande. I parked my car in the student parking lot then headed off to my locker.

"Good morning babe." I said to Julia as I gave her a hug.

"Good morning to you to." We had the same first period so we walked to class together. I sat down in my normal seat and took out my notes for the day while she stared at her phone.

"You do know we have a Lab today and it's partner work." Julia said.

"'Ugh, I hate partner work he never lets us choose our partners." I said frustrated.

"Good morning class, you know today is a big day. Another Lab assignment." Mr. Leonard said in a joyful tone as the entire classed groaned simultaneously. "Here are the partners.

Julia and Heather.

Thomas and Owen.

Vanessa and Tyler.

Kendall and Noah..."

"What the hell, you must be fucking crazy. I am not partnering with Heather." Julia said loud enough for the entire class to hear.

"It's not going to be a joy working with you either." Heather yelled from the back of the classroom.

"Oh cut it out, you two are still going to work together so build a bridge and get over it. Take your notes out if you haven't already and move to sit with your partners." Mr. Leonard said.

Julia grabbed her things and walked to the back of the classroom and whispered to me " if I don't make it back alive tell my mother that I love her." She said jokingly.

"Okay I will." She started for the back as Noah headed to sit next to me. He was wearing purple, blue, and white Jordans with the matching shirt and some dark blue jeans.

"Hi, guess we're partners." He said while scratching the back of his neck. I didn't understand why he was nervous, but he did look sexy today.

"Yeah, okay so let's get started." He began to take out his notes. I wrote down things we needed to complete this. " This is the list of things we need, so maybe tomorrow after school we could go get them."

"Yeah, no problem. My house or yours." He asked. I thought for a while, after school Mia has soccer practice and Lucas will most likely want to hang with his friends.

"I think it's best if we go to my house." I said still unsure if that was the right choice.

Class went by fast because all we did was take down notes and make a rough draft our of model. There wasn't much conversation going on.

"Okay class, there is five minutes of class left so come up and get your poster board." Mr. Leonard said while we started to get up to get the poster boards.

"I'll go get it." Noah said

"Thanks." I begin to put my notes away while Noah went to go get the poster board. He came back a few seconds later with the poster in hand then sat it on the table to pack his notes. I took the rubber band that was on my wrist and rolled up the board with the rubber band. " I'll put it in my locker." I told Noah while the bell rang.