Peter Petrelli

A sharp pain rippled through your body. You were going into labor. Your husband, Peter, started to panic, not knowing quite what to do. It was the first time you were pregnant and the first time he was a father.

"Peter, just calm down and get her to the hospital." Nathan Petrelli's voice sounded through Peter's phone.

"Uh. Uh. Uh." Peter stuttered, looking around. He didn't even know what he was looking for.

"Peter!" You yell as another contraction moved through you. He dropped his phone and grabbed your hand to help.

"Peter? Y/N?" Nathan was asking, barely heard over you screaming in pain.

"Peter, for gods sake, get me to the hospital!" You yell when the contraction finished.

"Oh-ah- okay." He muttered franticly grabbing some stuff and throwing it into a suitcase. "Let's go." He said, holding out his arm.

You took his arm and stood up, in pain. He had told Nathan the hospital and hung up the phone.

About seven hours later, you had a baby girl. Exhaustion took over before you could even name her. Peter held her tiny frame in his arms, the baby looking very small compared to him. He cried when she was born and he first saw her.

You slept for a few more hours, missing the time when Nathan came to see the baby before going to back to work. Peter couldn't stop holding the baby girl, she had became everything to him. He wouldn't even let Nathan hold her.

You woke up to Peter sitting in a chair, the TV on, but the volume low. Your daughter lay on his chest, sleeping peacefully. "Peter?" You whisper, seeing if he was awake. Instantly, his head turned around to face you.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed in a whisper, trying not to wake the baby. He slowly stood up and walked over, handing you the baby.

"She's so adorable." You mumble, looking at her in your arms.

"I know, I don't want this to end." Peter muttered, slowly moving you into his arms. One arm rested on the baby, the other in your other shoulder.

"Me neither. What should we name her?" You ask, completely forgetting you two hadn't named her yet.

"How about Alexis." Peter suggested, smiling.

"Alexis. I like it. What about a middle name? Maybe Marie?" You suggest. He nods and smiles even more.

"Alexis Marie Petrelli." Peter mumbled, watching as she tried to punch his hand with her fist.

"It's beautiful." You say, starting to cry. He did the same, kissing your cheek. 

"The only downside is having something else to worry about." Peter said, tears rolling down his cheeks. Happy tears, not sad tears.

"Don't worry. We'll be just fine." You say, just before exhaustion takes over and you fall back asleep. Peter took Alexis and walked around the room a little, lightly bouncing the baby.

Eventually she got tired too and fell back asleep. Peter laid her in a hospital crib. He kissed her forehead and smiled. "Love you Alexis."