First week of school

Writer's note: Anyway....so...this is my 1st time...I'm not english or what so I am really not that good at english,sorry for all the rude sayings or wrong spelling or wrong grammar or everytime you see there is something wrong..so yeah let us start
------------------------------------------thanks
Monday:
So hi,this is Luna "Yukio" Chijaki this is the start of my first day of school,I got ready and all and met Tessa,Shun and always-late-Logan,JP and them are cousins so they got there pretty ALMOST late so here,yeah,class start nothing special is happening and Tessa's birthday is TODAY!!!!!! nah,I was aware of it,I just gave her a diary,a beautiful one too....I guess...

So were here...it was really boring so I'm gonna skip these part,ok?
Tuesday:
Lots...and lots....of assignment,don't know why but...aahh...I'll just skip these parts again...there is really NOTHING!!!!!
Wednesday:
Kind of interesting though,We are about to move on to Lunch! But then....."Please,Yuan! Your not low-life or what on math!" My teacher said "wah--?" I thought,kind of feeling sorry,I taught him not just..me ok? Tessa is good at math too,Angel was on my side too,so were powerful..yeah..kind of...he's real hard....to teach with haha...Shun showed up when I said not to go near Yuan coz' we'll teach em' but he still showed up!!!! Nothing wrong about that but he's umm...how can I describe this like jealous of having us,girls,teach him...while he can't have...so I pushed him away of course he's gone away,I said hell be grounded and he's scared of me .....
Thursday:
Kind of awkward conversation here!!!!! I just said "Ainley have ONCE have a crush on me" not Ainsley had a crush on me,now and then! Tch....and Yuan admitted his love for Biency,the 2nd prettiest in class..but unfortunately,Charles have me reserved Biency for him since he WAS my best friend...so I told him..
Friday:
We had Elementary orientation scheduled after recess today,so I guess this would be fun,I was correct....Ainsley who NOW had feeling for Amber sing a love song,I thought it was gonna be horrible since we are classmates when we were kids,I know him,a lot....I covered my ears,Tessa covered it too,but as of thinking it would be horrible...it was,to be honest,full of feelings,that's what make it romantic,and most of all he was looking at Amber,romantic scenes anyway....he..but I was totally more into the "Running man" dance...with Kent,Kirby and...ehemm*....Shun..It was really FUNNY!!!!!!! I hope I can post it but I don't have a video due to entertainment but coz' of this oww....my chest felt tight....it laughed too hard...
Friday P.E:
Overhearing a conversation while doing P.E I got mad!
Roanne:Luna's cute doing P.E! *giggles*
Shun: no she's not! She looks like a big bundle of rice with an immature face or mind
Well that was just rude
Saturday:
Rondalla practice geez! My fingers hurts! Do Si La do Mi do re mi re do si and that kind of stuffs! But what hurts most is the moment during recess and oh! Did I just forget something like this?
Tessa: I miss my senpai!
Luna: who? You mean Logan?
Tessa:It's not the same without him!
Geez! She's so a senpai thing! She really...like Logan,huh? Anyway gotta practice
Saturday recess:
I was done on buying my food,I spotted a shade where we held flag ceremony I want some place,quiet...so I sat,not knowing,Tessa call and look for me he ask Stephen,Shun and Owen "Hey tessa! Over here!" She doesn't spotted me the first time,geez! She is such an idiot! I thought once but she spotted me "Oh there,you are!"she smiled and sat down near me...we wait and eat quietly,Joy showed up "hey!" Tessa called her geez! I wanna be alone and quiet! Why would you call her???!!!! But it was totally ok,since she doesn't spoke anything again! I got ditched with being called immature with someone younger than me,the boys...I hate them so...Unforgivingly,I won't just buy there sorry on Monday!
Sunday:
So many assignments and so many things to do I hardly didn't get the chance to watch Nisekoi! So I updated this