1.3

so unsafe
is this temporary love i crave
will we ever get enough to take
from the memory, it was a phase
is this temporary love?
oh is this temporary love?

temporary love - the brinks

wash your cuts, let the salt dry
shed your skin on a whim and be all mine
is our love just a part time?
sometimes i think that it's more, have i lost sight?

believe it or not, it was finally summer break. and summer isn't just simply a season for stella. summer for stella is like christmas morning. it was the greatest occurrence throughout her entire life—or probably the only thing that stella was looking forward to for the whole year.

so there stella was in calum's driveway, casually waiting for her friends before they set off to the beach. her petite body was leaned against the surface of calum's old antique car, while camila sat on top of its hood with her legs crossed.

"can you believe it's finally summer break?" stella beamed excitedly, nudging camila who was currently preoccupied with her phone.

camila momentarily stopped texting, fixing her gaze on stella, "you're always so excited when it comes to summer," she paused, "i mean, i must admit you have a pretty impressive history about summers," she chuckled, looking back at her phone.

"of course," stella removed her raybans from her face, "i mean it is summer. you have to at least fall in love with the wrong person." she pointed out.

"yeah, right," camila snorted, sliding her legs out as she hopped off the hood, "you have a boyfriend to take care of," she averted her gaze and pointed her finger behind stella.

stella kind of knew who was camila pointing her finger at, and as much as she hated doing this, she turned her body all the way around. and just what stella expected, she saw four very beautiful creature walking towards camila and her. but very, very, unfortunately, she remembered what camila just said.

"calum," stella muttered under hear breath, as her smiled faltered a bit.

almost every student in their school knew about stella and calum's relationship—well, fake relationship. that night after calum and stella told everyone that they were dating, acacia thought that it would be an incredible idea to spread the news through out the whole school. so from that particular day, everyone never stopped talking about how stella could date the famous calum hood.

calum cleared his throat once he reached stella, smiling from ear to ear, "i'm still not used to your new hair," he chuckled, twirling some strands of stella's hair around his finger.

"well i'm sorry really sorry, but you have to get used to it because you'll be stuck with it for quite a while," stella giggled.

ever since her mom freaked about about how good she actually looked with her new hair, she stopped complaining about all the attention she gets. stella was glad that people liked her new hair, especially calum who thought she looked extra hot with it.

calum and stella continued talking for a while, but they suddenly began to hear their friends coming near them. and that made them stopped talking and looked at each other.