Chapter 5: Murderous

~a pic of Bryon above played by Rupert Grint, better known as Ron from Harry Potter. Ed Sheeran would also make a great Bryon~

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

~Peace P/O/V~

I'm at the pool when I hear Eurydice screaming. I roll my eyes. She was probably being persued by one of the senior boys. I look around to see her flirting with some guy from the debate club. I draw out a sigh of relief and sink lower into the pool, as I go lower I feel a pair of large hands on my waist. This time they don't belong to Jamie. I come up for air so that I can see who it is.

It's Bryon and he doesn't look friendly, in fact he looks almost murderous. I try to remove his hands from my waist, but they don't budge they just get tighter.

I look around for help, but Eurydice has already gone inside with debate club boy and me and Bryon are the only ones in the pool, matter of fact we're the only two outside.

I guess I have to fight him off myself

"Hey, Bryon there's something called get the fuck off, mind doing that?" I ask

He gives me this strange look, lets go of me and swims underwater. For a second I think he's going to leave me alone, but then I feel his hands on my legs. They begin to drag me under the water.

I start kicking around, trying to loosen his grip.

I manage to kick him in the face and get free. I'm out of the water in a matter of seconds. I'm almost at the door, when he tackles me and drags me back into the pool.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

And scene... Sorry for the short chapter, but read on