Chapter 15: what's wrong?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

~Peace P/O/V~

When I ring the doorbell the door swings open. Jamie is standing there looking down at me. Before I can say anything tears flood to my eyes all over again. He pulls me into his open arms and closes the door. A feeling of desperation comes over me, as I begin to caress his arms.

"Peace I thought that you and Ares were together." he says

I don't respond instead my hands search for the buttons to his pants.

He sucks in a sharp breath. "Peace answer me."

I drop my hands and look up at him "I thought we were too, but then I saw him kissing Paris today and I just couldn't take it."

My hands move to his and I kiss him. He kisses me back, but then pulls back.

" what's wrong?" I ask

"what's wrong?" he explodes "I'll tell you what's wrong. I just saw you yesterday sitting in Ares lap and now your trying to get into my pants.

I stand there to shocked to speak, when I finally recover I raise my hand up and slap him across his face. A look of anger flashes on his face. Next thing I know he pushes me against the wall and his lips meet mine in a violent embrace. Our kiss is hot and war-like. His hands roam my body. My nipples harden as he lets out a moan. Before I know it we're on the couch moving to a beat of our own. He finds the buttons to my pants and the hemline to my shirt. Both my shirt and pants are off in a matter of seconds, then my bra. We break apart, he stares at me as if to say "your turn" I unbutton his crisp white shirt and unbuckle his pants. I run my finger down his stomach to his boxers. I moan as he slips my panties off and enters me with two of his fingers. My eyes move to the back of my head. I move back and forth to the rhythm of his fingers, my hips move faster and faster until I can't breath any more. He removes his fingers and pulls his boxers down. My eyes widen.He bends me over on all fours and gets ready to enter me.

Then we hear a door slam.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨