Chapter Seven

You don't need to be so defensive, what are you so afraid of?

Jungkook sat opposite Yoongi awkwardly as Jin explained that Namjoon was taking him away for the weekend for their anniversary

Jungkook sat opposite Yoongi awkwardly as Jin explained that Namjoon was taking him away for the weekend for their anniversary. He hugged Jungkook goodbye before walking to the door with Yoongi trailing behind him. Jin gave him a stern look, "Take care of him. Do not leave him alone. There is meant to be a storm tonight or tomorrow." Jin left leaving the two males to observe each other once again. Jungkook played with his sleeves, something the older noticed he did when nervous. Yoongi sighed, "I'll be in my studio working. Do not disturb me while I am in there, ever." Jungkook nodded his head in understanding and he was left alone. He scanned the room noticing a stereo in the corner. Pressing play he let himself get lost in the music not noticing someone watching. A loud rumble filled the room making him stumble back in shock. He shrunk back in fear as a flash of lightning illuminated the room. He made his way out the room feeling for a certain door handle. Fumbling with it he swung the door open almost sighing in relief at the familiar space. His blanket and rabbit had not yet been moved from the bath. Closing the door behind him he sat in the bath, cowering and clutching the rabbit close. The door swung open hitting the wall with a loud bang. His whole body trembled as he tried to make himself invisible. A figure moved towards him slowly, "Jungkook?" His eyes snapped towards the voice he recognised as Yoongi. He loosened his grip on the rabbit, "Y-yeah?" Yoongi put out his hand, "Come with me." Taking it he followed quietly behind him, every now and again jumping in fright. He entered a small room filled with what looked like recording equipment. It was a home studio. Yoongi motioned him to take a seat, "I need someone else's opinion." Jungkook bit his lip, "I'm not good with - " Before he could finish headphones were placed on his head music filling his ears drowning out any outside noise. Yoongi chuckled to himself at the boy's dazed expression. In a split second his eyes went from holding so much passion to fear. Yoongi wondered what made the boy so on edge all the time. What was he so afraid of?