Chapter Sixteen

Baby you're my angel, I want to know all of you.

Yoongi led Jungkook to his or their room he should say

Yoongi led Jungkook to his or their room he should say. He sat on the bed taking the younger in his lap, "We have some things to talk about. We both have pasts and I have a feeling your story is only 2/3 told. Jungkook .... my past, it's ... you're too pure for that. Even Jin doesn't know the full details." Jungkook turned to face the older pressing his lips against the others in a sweet kiss, "Yoongi-ah I want to be the person you can lean on. That you turn to and never feel judged. I don't care how gruesome your past is. I won't turn my back on you. Your past may be horrifying but you, you are not and it does not define you." Yoongi pulled the boy closer, "Jungkook, you really are pure, an angel. Before I tell you my story can I ask, why do fear thunder so much?" Jungkook rested his face against Yoongi's shoulder, "Sometimes my father would go out and get drunk and sometimes he would take his anger out on me. It was worse on nights of storms. He would get drunk in the living room. I could hear his footsteps stomping up each step, daunting. I guess that's always why I - I mean I guess it just triggers the memories." Yoongi stroked the boys hair, "He can't hurt you now. I wouldn't let him.... Guess it's my turn." Yoongi began his story. Telling him about the abuse, every game they played, every hit and whip. Not leaving out any details. He turned a little lifting up his t-shirt showing him his scars. Some still healing. He turned back to see sniffling and tear stained cheeks. Yoongi kissed away the drops murmuring against his skin, "I told you, you're too pure." Jungkook shook his head, "I'm not crying because it scared me. I'm crying for you. If anyone's an angel it's you. And me? I'm so fucking lucky to have you, someone so strong." Yoongi chuckled, "Hey! I don't want any bad words from your mouth. You're my baby bunny, remember?" Both boys stayed like that just holding each other. It was all they needed. They needed each other.