Chapter Seventeen

I'm happy with who I've become.

(Just imagine these beauties sharing a bed looking like this x)

(Just imagine these
beauties sharing a bed looking like this x)

The next morning was peaceful. Jungkook woke in Yoongi's arms. He had slept the entire night without a single sweat or nightmare. He gazed at the older sleeping. He looked so calm and without any worries. He got so lost in his staring he jumped at the older's voice, "Can I ask why you are staring?" Jungkook blushed and hid his face in Yoongi's chest, "I wasn't staring." Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness, "Don't deny it. I know you were. I was staring too." This caused the younger's cheeks to deepen in colour. Yoongi pressed his lips to his head, "I was thinking. We don't have to move home. Jin loves this place and it's convenient for work and shops etc. I mean you can just share my bed. I don't plan on sleeping alone no more. I like having my own teddy bear." Jungkook smiled, "That's sounds like a perfect idea."
A knock made both boys sigh. Jin's voice echoed through the door, "C'mon sleepy heads. Breakfast is ready. Be down in five if you don't want it to be eaten." Yoongi groaned, "Alright! Come on baby boy. Let's go break some good news." Yoongi loved how the younger blushed at the new nickname. He came to realise it was one of his favourite things about the boy especially when it was his doing. They linked fingers and shuffled into the kitchen together. Yoongi told the other two his idea and soon him and Jungkook were trapped in a group hug. Jin grinned, "Christmas is in less than four weeks so I was thinking of finding a tree, all of us together. Get some decorations and lights. Give this place a festive feel. Than later on make a shopping list for food and gifts and whatever you need to do yourselves." Everyone smiled in agreement. It was the perfect plan and they all felt happiness warm them inside. Jin was right. They were a family.