Chapter Nine

You looked into my eyes and made me believe you.

When he awoke again he was dizzy. His hair sticking to his forehead. He tried to move but pain surged through his body. He twisted his wrists a few times before slipping them out from the handcuffs. He dragged his body to the door becoming breathless almost immediately. He turned the handled but as presumed it was locked. Fortunately for him the man had dropped some wire the last time he was in the room. Using this he put it in the keyhole moving it around until he heard a click. He dragged his body upward using the wall for balance. Exiting the room he spent months holed up in he moved straight towards the exit. He knew the man was at work so he had a chance. Opening the door the sunlight almost blinded him. Using his hand as a shield he continued forward letting his feet carry him. He collapsed onto the ground after a couple of minutes. Glancing around he was in a park. People continued to walk past ignoring the boy. All except one. He put out his hand, "My name is Seokjin. Let's get you inside and cleaned up. Looks like you've been through hell and back." The boy didn't know what it was but hope filled up inside him. Maybe it was the warm smile he gave it the kindness in his eyes. But for the first time in a long while he believed everything was going to be okay.

( A/N - Jin is the cutest and needs protection at all times x
Also I'm posting this chapter earlier than planned because vminpabo made me happy so here it is .... )