Chapter III

9;00 PM

I woke up and got dressed in something very revealing. I looked at myself in the mirror and knew soon enough I'ma be THAT bitch. I put some sweats and a t shirt over it so Dre OR my mom won't ask me dumb shit. Luckily I walked outta the house with no questions asked.

I made it to the club and seen Diamond by the door. "Was waiting for you." she smiled. I smiled back and walked inside. I walked to where the locker room and took off my other clothes. "Damn. You got a fat ass booty but some small ass titties." said a girl. "Oh yeah, my name Redd." she continued. I nervously smiled, "Hi. Chocolate. Don't know rather to take that as a compliment."

"Duh bitch. At least ya booty fat. I hope you ready to throw that ass for them niggas out there. They don't come for a skimpy ass show." she clarified.

"What's the difference between this strip club and any other strip club in Atlanta?" I asked.

"Everything bitch. This is the IT club. Where you will see big ballas. From NBA players, actors, rappers, businessmen, even doctors." she explained.

I was listening until Diamond walked over with a drink in her hand . "Redd get the fuck back outside and leave her alone." she said.

"I'm just getting to know the bitch." she walked off.

"Here." she handed me the drink. "You're gonna need it. You on next."

"NEXT!? I barely know anything." I hurried and swolled the drink.

she laughed. "This ain't class. Better get yo ass up there and get that money. Let's go."

I followed her outside and seen the stage and all the horny men. I seen Redd on stage finishing up her performance gathering her money. The Dj got on the microphone, "I hope y'all ready for this new booty gentlemen. So get them dollas out and my some love for our girl, Chocolate!" he finished and start playing "Bounce" by Jacquees.

I walked onto the stage because I was already tipsy and that was my song. I grabbed the pole and started doing as many tricks as I can. The men was throwing more and more money so I knew they loved it. Made me feel good so I walked off stage and started giving table dances. I was getting $1, $5, $50, $10s back to back. The music went off and my dance was over. I started gathering my money and walked away. Before I could turn into the locker room a guy grabbed my arm.

"You looked real good up there, Chocolate." said a deep voice.

I looked and it was Floyd Mayweather. "Thanks." I smiled and replied.

"Maybe I should see you outside the club" he suggested.

"Sorry. Only here for work." I declined and walked away.

I walked in the locker room and all the girls was looking at me but I didn't care till Redd walked over to me.

"Girl did you really decline Floyd Mayweather offer? Floyd bitch. Floyd." she asked.

"Yes I did." I replied.

she laughed, "You dumb. As long as he been coming to this club he ain't never asked a stripper to see after the club." she said.

"So." I shrugged my shoulders and seen Diamond walk over to me.

"Come with Chocolate." she said.

"Okay." I done as told.

We walked out the locker room and down the hallway towards Dboys office.  "How come you don't have to strip and stuff Diamond?" I asked.

She scoffed and turned to me. "Because, I'm the mama of the house."