Chapter VII

8:00 AM

I woke up and just through some clothes on to go to Romels house. He didn't know I knew where he lived but I know alot.

Minutes later I pulled up to his condo and on the outside look beautiful. I asked the front desk what floor he was on and they told me the fifth. I went to the elevator and to the fifth floor and to his door.

Romel
I was laying in bed and I heard someone knock on my door. I rolled over and looked at the clock and seen what time it was and I got up to walk down the stairs. "Who the fuck knocking at my damn door at 8:00 in the morning." I mumbled to myself as I approached the door and opened it.

"Man who th.." I opened the door wide and seen it was Ernicia. "E? What you doing here?" I asked.

She smiled at me looking my body up and down. "Can I come in?" she asked.

"Yeah it's coo." I moved to the side so she could come through and I closed the door after her. "How you find out where I stay?" I asked curiously.

She looked around at the place and turned to me. "Asked a friend. What do you do? This is a nice condo."

"I play ball. Thought I told you that. Well you want something to drink?" I asked walking towards the kitchen.

"Sure. You not happy I'm here?" she smiled and followed me.

I grabbed her a soda and handed it to her, "I'm happy. Just why this early in the morning?"

"Had nothing else to do. I'm off today." she explained as she drunk her soda.

"What you trynna do? I got movies we can watch those." I suggested.

"Yeah. I don't wanna watch movies just yet. I wanna fuck you. Right now." she demanded as she walked towards me and pulled my sweats and kissed me.

"I got practice in a couple hours." I told her with a smile.

She chuckled, "Then I guess we gotta move fast."

She pushed me on the refrigerator and began to kiss down my abs. She pulled my sweats down and began to put all of me in her mouth. "Fuck." I groaned. I could tell Ernicia knew what she was doing. She made me feel that tiggly feeling so I picked her up, "This ain't where I wanna do this." I told her. I carried her up the stairs and put her down slowly. I start tongue kissing her and softly biting her lips. I softly sucked her neck while I was gripping her ass. I removed her shirt and laid her down on the bed. I began to kiss her neck down to her belly button. I pulled her pants and panties off. I began to tease her by kissing on her clit. She began moaning softly as flicked and licked on her in circular motion and she became moist. Her legs began to vibrate so I gripped her waist tightly and start going crazy in it. She was reaching her peak and tried to move away. "I'm not finished." I told her and pulled her back in. She was about to reach her peak again but I stopped and slowly grinded up her body. I kissed her and slowly inserted inside her. "Oh shit." she moaned. I wrapped her legs around me tighter and went faster inside her. She grabbed start scratching my back from the pleasure. I grabbed her hands and penned them down on the bed. We became face to face with eachother. I looked her into her eyes seeing the pleasure in her eyes. I could tell she was reaching her peak again because she began to vibrate but I stroked faster. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and I smiled. "Oh God. Oh God. Fuck!" she moaned I reached my peak.

I laid between her legs, "Damn girl." I said out of breath. We both smiled at eachother and I looked at the clock. "Fuck, I gotta get ready for practice." I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom and cut on the shower.