Chapter X

After leaving the hotel, I drove back to Richmond. I looked at my phone and 7 missed calls from Julio.

I knew when I walk in that house it was gonna be some crazy drama with me and Julio. I honestly don't have time for it.

I pulled up infront of the house and cut the car off. I sat inside for awhile getting my thoughts together before I walking into hell.

I finally got out the car and took a deeo breath before I walked inside the door. I finally walked in and *SMACK* Julio slapped me and I fell onto the floor.

"I have been calling you all day. I shouldn't have to call you over and over again." he bent down to my level while I was holding my face and grabbed a fist full of my hair.

"Where you been?" he asked.

I just looked at him and he grabbed my hair harder, "Answer me!" he yelled.

"I-I just took a ride that's all." he threw my head and I looked over and seen the girls at the stairs.

Julio start chuckling, "You know what? I've been giving you way too many chances. Got up stairs and strip. Meet me in the basement."

Yessy came over to help me up. "Come on Papí."

"You want it to Yessy? Cause you can."

We walked upstairs and into the room. I took my dress off along with my bra and panties.

"Girl you should've just came in." Caramel said.

"It is what it is." I walked out the room then down to the basement.

I walked into the basement door and seen a chair with straps on it and wips hanging up.

"Come sit." he pointing to the chair with only his pants on.

I done as told and strapped the things around my hands so I couldn't get up. He grabbed my hair, "So you like to not answer calls?" he smiled and *WHACK* he punched me in the jaw.

"I'm sorr.." before I could even finish, he slapped me.

"Did you ask you to speak?" he grabbed my neck.

He continued to hit me and choke me. He unlatched me from the chair and I was trying to run out the door. He grabbed me and got between my legs. "Let's see what all these clients have been taking about." he smiled.

He inserted inside me and I gasped. He just kept going faster and faster. I wasn't into it so I didn't moan, didn't scream. I just sat there waiting for him to be done and get off of me. He kept groaning in my ear but wasn't paying attention to him.

A few minutes later he cummed and was done. "Next punishment will be worse." he said buckling his pants.

I laid on the ground for a minute crying because I was so tired of doing this and being here with him. I just wish it was a easier way to leave. Soon enough I'ma just fight back.

NEXT DAY; 7:30 PM

I was in so much pain from last night. I didn't realize I slept this long. I just laid in bed. Until someone knocked on my door, *BANG*

"The door is open." I said sounding exhausted.

"You have a client that's gonna be on the way in a few." Yessy said.

"Who cares."

Yessy walked to me and sat on my bed. "Come on Ernicia. You don't wanna go thru what you went through last night do you?"