Chapter IV

7:00 AM

I woke up to no one next to me but I look over and see car keys and like $2,000 on the bed. I hurried and grabbed it and left the hotel. I walked out the doors, "Miss?" some one said behind me. I turned around slowly and it was a worker.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Mr Mayweather told me to give you this and your car is right up front." he handed me a envelope that left like more money.

I smiled, "Thank you." I walked out and unlocked the doors to my knew 2016 300. I was so happy to see I wasn't in that beat up ass Honda Civic anymore. I drove home so I could get ready for school. I walked in the house and seen my mom was already drunk.

"Who car is that?" she asked in her intoxicated tone.

I rolled my eyes. "It's mines ma."

"You ain't got money for that. Where you get it?"

I ignored her and walked upstairs.

"Ernicia Ross, I'm not paying. You better not have brung no stolen car to my house." she yelled from downstairs.

"shut the fuck up." I said to myself as I closed the door.

I got in the shower and put on my peach hoodie with some jeans, my half white tank top with no bra and my white hurraches. "House may be bummy. But Ernicia gone always slay." I said to myself in the mirror and walked out the room. Went outside to my car and backed up to leave the driveway. Pulled up to the school 10 minutes later and just went straight to lunch cause that's where everyone was. I found Tori and we walked outside to the tables. I was telling her all about last night then miss piggy Bri walked up to me.

"You fucking my nigga bitch?" she asked with hostility.

I turned around slowly and smiled, "Fhckyoutalmbout?"

"Bitch you know exactly what I'm talking about." she said loudly so everyone else can hear.

Bri was a person where she needed a crowd to hype her up. The whole school came over where we was to be nosey of course.

I laughed, "Happy you got yo fan base? Stop doing all the barkin baby. If you wanna fight, let's rumble but I'm not boutta waste my breathe going back and forth with yo miserable ass."

Maurice walked over by me and Bri.

"Bitch you fucked my nigga in the bathroom you fucking thot." she got in my face but Maurice grabbed her.

"And bitch. and if I wanna fuck him again I bet I'ma hop on it, dusty bitch." as said as I got in her face.

"Fuck out my face." she said.

I stayed in her face. "Fuck you gone do? I'm still in ya face."

She moved back and spit in my face and that's where I blacked out. I grabbed her and slammed her on the ground and start punching her in her face. I could feel someone else jump in and Tori grabbed her friend. She start grabbing my hoodie and I pushed her hard as fuck, "You wanna grab hoodies? let me take this hoe off." I took my hoodie off and proceeded to fight. I seen blood on the ground coming from her mouth and nose. I could hear the security guards blowing their whistles for people to move. one security guard gaved me while she had my shirt and I had her hair as tight as I could. "Let her hair go." said the security guard. He pulled harder and I pulled tracks out.

"Next time get yo shit sewed in bitch and if you gone wanna fight me for fucking your nigga, at least beat my ass." I laughed hard.

From side eye I could see one of her friends tryna run up on me. She grabbed my hair and start hitting me. I got out the guards grip and slang her on the ground. Another guard had to come pull me off her again and she ripped my shirt so my breast was out. The guard picked me up and took me and Tori to the office.

"You bitches can't rock with me!" I said on my way to the office.

I sat in the chair and checked to see if my bitch is coo. "We good. On my mama. It was two of us and bout five of them bitches and ain't got naaaan scratch, bitches ain't with it." said Tori.

I gave her dap. "Exactly! Like bitch I'll fuck yo nigga in yo face, fuckyoumean." I laughed. "Bitches ripped my whole shirt, got my titties out in some mo shit." I laughed.

"Oh well, yo shit cute." said Tori laughing.

I went up to the desk, "I mean can I get a shirt from y'all or my damn hoodie. Titties already out."

"Is this yours?" said a lady.

"Yeah. Thank you."

The principal walked in and suspended us till they spoke to our parents. "Well ain't no telling when I'm coming back with a drunky mova." I took my papers and went outside to my car as the guard followed behind.

"Really don't need you following me." I said.

"Doing my job." he replied.

I got in my car and drove home and seen Dre car there.