4

"You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue"

"May mga bagay talaga na ang hirap pakawalan"

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; Love is a growing up"

"Tell me, how am I supposed to live knowing that you're just there but I can't hold you like before?"

"Stop flirting when your heart is taken. Learn to love what you have before it's too late. Don't do things that will make you regret in the end"

"Reality hurts. But it will save you"

"If letting go, if letting people and things work themselves out in the way that they needed to without your help was the most important thing, then it was also the hardest"

"Di mo inexpect yun noh? Expect the unexpected! Di porket chickboy ka, gwapo ka na. Mas gwapo pa rin yung lalaking marunong makuntento sa isa!"

"Why do you have to push me away? If you don't love me anymore, you can f*cking say that in my face. Ang sakit lang kasi na wala ka pa ngang sinasabi pero nasasaktan na ako"

"I am pushing you away 'coz I need you to pull me closer"