14

"Madalas kasi kung sino pa ang nakakaramdam, siya pa ang mas huling nakakaalam ng nararamdaman niya"

"Masaya pa rin yung tumira dito sa mundo kahit bihira ang kagaya mo. Kasi ikaw mismo ang nakilala ko"

"Liking someone is a magical feeling. It's like a fairytale, or better than that actually. You get butterflies just thinking about that person. Your mood lightens up just because you saw that one guy"

"Bakit mo binabasa yung reply ko? Hindi ka ba nausuhan ng privacy?..... ang laki kasi ng screen. Hindi ko naman sinasadya"

"Hindi naman ang resulta ang mahalaga. Ang mahalaga ay ang mga ginagawa mo bago mo makita o makuha ang resulta"

"Be there when he/she needs you. Not because I told you, but because you want to"

"Lagi naman akong nasa tabi niya basta kailangan niya lang ako. I always got his/her back"

"Wen you finally found the right person, you'll never be too busy to date. You'll find time for sure"

"There's a thin line between hate and love. You hate him/her because you know deep inside, you love him/her. You still care"

"Just because people ask for some advice, doesn't mean that they'll follow what that person said. If they don't like the advice, then they won't follow it. But if they like it, then they'll follow it. They just want to know the opinion of others. It's that simple"