5

"They say when you really love someone, you should be willing to set them free. So that is what I'm doing. I will step back and you will move on. I will let you go.... your happiness means everything to me. I will listen for your voice in the distance: I will at the moon. I will keep you in my pocket. I will carry your smile with me everywhere, like a warm and comforting glow"

"Love doesn't count on the laughter that you shared but on the pain and tears you tried to get over with just for the sake of holding on"

"Ang pagmamahal ko sayo ay parang ulam namin kagabi, ubos na!"

"Alam mo, sa tagal tagal kong nag-google kung ano ang true definition ng malandi, sayo ko lang pala makikita ang sagot"

"Ginto na yung nasayo, pinalitan mo pa ng tanso!"

"Shit happens"

"Each relationship between two persons is absolutely unique. That is why you cannot love two people the same. It simply is not possible. You love each person differently because of who they are and the uniqueness that they draw out of you"

"Kanina ka pa nakatingin sa akin, wag ka mag-alala di ako mawawala"

"One of the greatest source of danger in life is to find the right path and stand on it. If you find the right way, run on it, don't stand on it. Something may be coming from behind; it will surely crush you when you are static"

"May sasabihin ako..... alam ko..... alam mo?..... kaya ka nga tumawag dahil may sasabihin ka. Alangan namang tatawag ka dahil wala kang sasabihin!"