12

"A stupid question deserves a stupid answer"

"Alam ko namang gwapo ako pero sana hindi nila ipa-obvious na nagwagwapuhan sila sa akin dahil distracting"

"Ang tunay na gwapo, hindi sinasabi na gwapo sila"

"You don't need to find a perfect person. You just have to find the person who can make you smile every second of your life or in every little things they do"

"Real love has little to do with falling. It's a climb up the rocky face of a mountain, hard work, and most people are too selfish or too scared to bother"

"Very few reach the critical point in their relationship that summons the attention of the light and the dark, that place where they will make a commitment to love no matter what obstacles-- or temptations-- appear in their path"

"The more you hate, the more you love"

"He seems to have become a part of my life and I'm disappointed if I don't see him. If I get to the end of the day without seeing someone who reminds me of him, I feel as if a dull shadow has fallen over me"

"Ang liit mo talaga.... maliit man ako sayong paningin, hindi naman mahirap mahalin"

"Siguro may mga bagay lang talaga na dapat hindi na pinipilit. Kung kami, kami talaga. Kung hindi, huwag na lang ipilit pa"