6

"Please evaporate!..... anong akala mo sakin? Tubig? Nage-evaporate?"

"Oh ayan sir kainin nyo na tong pagkain nato nang tumaba kayo kahit konti..... so gusto mo akong tumaba?..... oo sir. Para na kasi kayong kawayan..... may cherifer din ako dyan sa cabinet. Inumin mo nang tumangkad ka!"

"Every couple needs to argue and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strog enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys"

"I'm just playing it safe. I'm staying as far away from the edge as possible, so I don't go plummeting off with a guy who may not even stick around long enough to help peel me off the ground"

"I don't care about your dark side as long as you are with me. I'll embrace whoever you are. I'm ready to live in the darkness if that means living with you. Years of living without you is like sleeping for a long time and now that you are here, you awaken my soul and my heart. Expect me not to let you go no matter what. I miss you. I miss you so bad..... I miss you too. If this is just a dream, I wouldn't mind dreaming forever"

"I wouldn't mind running away. As long as I am running away with my heart"

"I am now okay. Dahil nandito ka na. You don't know how miserable my life was when you went away"

"Maybe this whole thing is completely wrong, but just hold me tight and never let go again"

"Oy! Paturo paano mang-hack ha?..... I don't share my talent. Di mo nga shine-share pagkain mo eh! Tapos e-she-share ko talent ko sayo? Ano ka? Sinuswerte?"

"Kung naiinggit kayo, join kayo sa group hug. Oy fafa abs, pa autograph mamaya. Crush pa din kita dahil sa abs mo"