Chapter 1

Ever heard the story of two fairies that lived the modern love life? No, then I'll tell you.
From the second star to the right is a constalation and in that constalation was a world known as Miracleland.

As always in the land of fairies, Paris Kingdom, Marinette was late for school yet again. They were going on a field trip to the Eiffel tower.

"People used to say the Eiffel tower was a way outside the kingdom. That at the top there was a door out," the history teacher said as Marinette ran up to the group.

"You're late again,"her best friend, Alya teased.

"Got up late again sorry," Marinette whispered as she snuck up.

"Girl no need for that, oh and happy birthday," Alya said handing Marinette a black box.

"Thanks,"she said opening the box"ladybug earrings I love them,"Marinette giggled as she put them on.

Marinette glanced up at the Eiffel tower and cought a glimce of someone, a cute someone that made her blush.

Alya noticed this and giggled." Hey Marinette who did you fall in love with?"

"Oh be quite Alya," she said as the walked on.

On top the Eiffel tower a boy was watching them from afar but mostly Marinette.

It was Adrien Agrest,fashion super model and son of famous desinger Gabriel Agrest.

He was home schooled and in his free time sneek off to the tower and watch the world go by.

On this particular day a special girl caught his eye, Marinette and he couldn't stop staring. When she saw him he was a blushimg mess.

"She saw me, maybe she likes me, maybe I could go talk to her, no.... why us love so complicated?"he asked himself as he hide from her.