Chapter 3

Adrien's pov
She wants to be friends. Friends!! That's a good thing right. I was blushing as I looked at her.

"Sooo,"she asked again.
"Sure, difinately," I replied"who wouldn't want to be friends with you ,I mean your cute, no I mean."

She looked at me and luaghed.
"You sound like me,"she giggled which made my heart flutter.

"So don't you go to school,"she asked me.
"No,I'm home schooled,"I replied

Marinette came closer to me with her hands behind her back, she leaned forward and was close to my face. I blushed furiously.

"Good thing then as you can see was badly pranked,"she complained holding out her jacket."but then you'll have no friends,"

Marinette's pov
I secretly was blushing as talked to him what's wroung with me I don't even know him.

We spent the entire night getting to know each other and I began to like him more.

His favorite colour was green,he loved cats espescially black ones, did a lot extra activities and was often lonely.

Adrien's pov
It was late and so we walked down to the bottom of the tower. After that talk I couldn't help it I kept staring at her.

When we reached the bottom.
"It was nice meeting you and talking to you,"she said with a small blush in her cheaks.

She was about to leave when I grabbed her hand.
"Wait!!" I said. She turned around smiling but surprised.

The way she looked at me made my heart jump. What was I doing?

I pulled her closer to me until our noses touched.

Marinette's pov
What was he doing trying to make me blush even harder. But the thing was I didn't move away.

He leaned in towards me and I felt myself doing the same until it happened. We kissed.

I was about to faint of not for him holding me.

Adrien's pov
I did it. I did it. I kissed her. It was minutes before we stopped. When we did we just stared at each other.

"Sorry," I mumbled.
"For what?" she asked"I enjoyed it." A blush in her cheeks.

I smiled as I let her go. "Um... would you meet me here tomorrow?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

"Of course,"she said as she kissed me on the cheek and ran away.

I stood there for a moment staring into the night dazzed until I went home.

Best day ever!!