Chapter 11

"Lila I can't believe you, one I like Marinette not you and I would never stabe her in the back like that. Two you should learn to leave people alone just because hey I didn't fall head over heals for you, you have to follow behind us and see us do something completely different from what you saw or thought you saw and start spreding facts and twisting the story!!!!"he screamed at me.

He caused the entire school to be quit as everyone watched us.

"I-I'm sorry," I said running away in embaressment crying.

"Adrien I know in a way she deserved that but maybe you were a little hard on her," Marinette said as I ran away.

"Oh Adrien why do like Marinette," I mubled to myself.

"Because she is kind, loving strong willed, determined, truthfull,caring, at times may get a little jealous and over angered but overal a good person,"someone said.

I looked up to see Chloè staring at me.

"I've known Marinette scince we were kids and she is pure unlike us we spend our time discriminating others because we are not pure. I know I'm the last person you would suspect that could know this but when Adrien regected me I thought ot over a million times why he would like such a brat and then it dawned on me......I'm the brat not Marinette."she said then walked away.

She was right and I knew it. I wanted to say sorry but I was afraid she would do to me what I did her then Is heard a voice.

"I'm going to say sorry it will be hard but I'll do it. Maybe she might forgive me of all people." I looked up to see Chloè holding out her hand to me to do the same and I acepted.

Chloè's pov
Ever scince the day I was pushed aside by Adrien I wanted so badly to know way a loving person like Adrien would like a brat like Marinette. Then it hit me.

I came to school that morning without Sabrina as she was sick felt truely alone. Then I heard the rumers and by whom the were told by, Lila.

Seriously he will protect Marinette that's why it was a great plan but also stupid. I remembered that I used to that and how bad I was and as Lila and I walked into the classroom to apologize I was nervous.

"Marinette?"I called everyone looked at us.
"Well,well Chloè said my name what a surprise," Marinette coldly said as we walked up to her.

"I'm sorry for being mean to you," I said.
"Me too and sorry for the lies. We were jealous and blind by being good and thinking we are. We are sorry,"Lila continued.
"And of all people we hope you can forgive us."I finished.

She looked at us coldly then smiled as she turned to her friends then said,"ha, I guess everyone deserves a second chance but you must be kind to everyone not just me,"she smilied at us and held out her hand which I gladly shock. Happy to be forgiven.

Lila's pov
I was hesitant what if I couldn't do this? What if I never made a true friend I was scared to give up the old ways but I knew the right thing. Crying I hugged Marinette.

"Marinette I'm sorry,I'm scared and alone please, please be my friend?"I cried.

She smiled and said,"sure." At that moment there was a bright light and Marinette and I floated up and came back down with an explosion of colour and with wings everyone gasp.

"Marinette you have wings,"Adrien said helping the dazed Marinette while Chloè helped me.

"Awww because you two gave friendship over all you earned your wings," Marinette's best friend said.

"So Lila want to test these out after school?"Marinette smiled at me.
"Sure,"I replied.