Chapter 6

That night Marinette and Adrien met at the Eiffel tower. Adrien had said he had a surprize for Marinette and if not that to excite them what happened today.

Adrien's pov
"Nice to see you M'lady,"I said.

"Cat you flirtier every minute it's starting to get annoying," Marinette said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"So, about this surprised I heard about?"she questioned me with a smile.

"Here," I said holding out a book. She took it from my hands and turned through the pages and stopped at a certain one.

"Hi Kitty this suits you,"she said holding up a picture of a cat like super hero.

"So other than that," I said " the book has something about these heroes being conected to the tower."

Marinette's pov

I flipped through the pages and found a picture of a ring that looked similar to Adrien's.

"Cat is this yours?" I said showing him the picture.

"Yeah, Nathalie got it from and old man for my birthday,"he said.

The page also showed my earings.
("Now what did Alya say she got them from an old man")

"Adrien we need to..."I said as I looked up from the book but he wasn't there.

The all of a sudden someone pulled me back.

I strugged out and turned around to see Adrien smirking.

"You were worried about me princess?"he smiled.

We were in an old room that dated back years before the tower was built.

"You...you silly Cat you scared me half to death!!!"I shouted puttong my finger on his chest. I pushed him back so far he stumbled on something and opened a secrect door.