Chapter 9

Lila's pov
I just realized I was a witch infront of Adrien.

Everyone that saw were laughing at me.
"Hi you deserve it you turture Marinette so badly, if you had excepted the two might take you with them when the go to famous parties,yeah they'll only take Alya now."

It broke my heart I ran out of the school and cryed. Soon enough the bell rang and school was over.

I saw Marinette and Adrien walk off together and I couldn't help but follow them.

I followed them all the way tothe top of the Eiffel tower and saw the stangest thing. They transformed and disappaered.

I searched the place they were in and found a strange book I stayed and read through it until they came back.

I was going to leave with the book when I tripped over Marinette's backpack.

Stupid Marinette must have left it there on purpose. I dropped the book and didn't have time to pick it up so I just ran out but I will come back tomorrow.

CatNoir's pov
(In Mircleland outside Paris kingdom)

It was amazing outside the air smelt different and sweet.
Ladybug or Marinette looked at me and said,"why don't we try out our powers Cat?"

"Sure,"I replied. We jumped around and used our weapons as toys and fought each other for a bit. It was amazing.

The we heard a growel. I turned around to see a goblin.
"LB look at that," I said as I got closer to it.

Then all of a sudden it trow an arrow at me but I doged it.