Chapter 4

It was a warm day as Marinette woke up and got ready for school.

She walked with a new comfeidence into school.

"Marinette why so happy?" Alya asked.

"I can't tell you,"she giggled as she walked into class.

Everyone looked at her as though she was crazy.

"Why so happy girl?, if my best friend is over joyed I want to share it to," Alya complained as they sat down.

At that very moment Adrien walked in.
"Hooo,it's Adrien!!!"a girl shouted. Everyone pilled around him.

Adrien's pov

I decided to come to the François school because of Marinette. It took a lot to get my father to agree.

When I got there was crowded by everyone but out of the corner of my eye I saw Marinette staring at me with a slight smile.

"Excuse me?" I said as I walked to where Marinette was. The crowd parted as moved forward. Then two girls stepped infront of me.

"Hi Adrien,it's Chloè remember me," she said as she hugged me. It was true I knew her but I aldo knew she likes me.

Ewww!!
"Hi Chloè," I said.

Marinette's pov
When I saw Adrien I was overjoyed he enrolled in the school.

But before I could say hi a crowd of people crowded him. I was devested until I saw he was coming my way. But the worsed happened Chloè. Can she not be so obnoxious.

"Girl, you look jealous," Alya teased.
"Jealous? No I'm not," I said. Alya was not conviced as dragged me to the crowd.

She dragged me directly infront of Adrien.

I blushed"Hi," I sheepishly said.
"Nice too see you'r not covered in paint,"he laughed.
Everyone looked at us and began to whisper.