Chapter 2

The field trip was over and everyone went back to school. The passed by quickly and the last Class was about to start.

Marinette walked into class and tript on a string and she was covered from head to toe in red paint.

As everyone else walked into class they snapped pictures of her and called her names.

"Marinette what happened to you?!" Alya said concerned.
Marinette was about to answer when Lila and Chloè walked up in their signture diva way with Sabrina behind them.

"Oh poor Marinette,"Chloè cooed.
"What happened to you?,poor thing," Lila faked a frown then both girls walked away laughing.

Marinette stumped out if the class and ran to her favourite spot the Eiffel tower. Scince she didn't have her wings wet as fairies only get their wings at age 29 - 30 all depends. She used the exculater to get to the top.

At the top she gazed at the stars and for got about her troubles as she moved around to the other side.

But little did she know that on the other side Adrien was there and doing the same thing moving in her direction until they bounced into each other.

Marinette's pov
"Ow!!"a voice said. I rubbed my head as I looked up to see who it was, a boy.

Adrien's pov
I looked up expecting to see a photogropher trying to get pictures of me but instead I saw the girl from this morning. She was covered in red paint but I blushed any way.

I picked her up." Sorry...I...um what's your name?" I asked her.

She looked at me and began to blush." Marinette and what is yours?"she said sacasticlly.

I thought she looked funny when she did that.

"Adrien, Adrien Agrest,"I replied.

"Wait a second Adrien Agrest son Of Gabriel Agrest my all time favourite designer?!!"she questioned me holding jer hands on the side of her face.

"Yep,"I replied.

Marinette's pov
I felt my face blush at the fact that he was even talking to me. Being an Agrest and all.

"Well nice to meet you, want to be friends?" I asked.