Chapter 8 This Can't Be Happening!

Chapter 8

Tess' p.o.v

This can't be happening.

"Well don't let her!" Zera I assume, screamed at Jeremy, "I'm trying! You thin-" I tuned them out and focused on where I was going.

I ran inside the building in front of me and looked around. There were people everywhere just looking at me... "can I get some help!?" That got them into action, one person rushed over to me and tried to take Stell from my arms "back away" I growled lowly. "Um you're going to need to give her to one of them so they can acess the damage." The guy Jeremy said to me "I will not give her to someone on acount of I, don't know them therefore I don't trust them."

"Will you give her to me so I can at least take a look? You will be standing right there watching me." A girl around my age with bright teal hair asked.

I looked at her then turned around and handed Stell to Jeremy, who looked very suprised. "You, will decide" I said to him.

"Jaye will you come here?" He asked someone. The girl walked over to him "will you promise to take extra pre-cautions with her?" He questioned Jaye "I, Jaye Mioden promise that while this girl is being treated she will not be harmed." She said to Jeremy, which had me wondering why the vow tone?

Jeremy nodded and carefully placed Stell into Jaye's open arms. "I trust she will not be hurt in your care." Jeremy said after Jaye took Stell and started walking down the hall with her, Jeremy in tow.

I looked around and sat down on a couch placed to my right by the wall, then dropped my head into my hands sighing. The couch dipped and a hand was placed on my shoulder, I looked up and saw that it was Zera who sat down.

"Hey," she said in a soft voice "She's gonna be fine, this isn't her destiny." She finished, all I have to say is that these people are really cryptic in what they say.

I heaved a sigh and slumped my shoulders "how would you know?" I said in a broken whisper, letting on more emotion than I would have liked to "destiny never goes in the direction it's supposed to go in" I finished trembling.

Over the years I thought I had stopped caring about Stella, but in reality, I still care about her like a sister.

"I can understand why you would think that." Zera said, I just shook my head if she only knew.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Colin's p.o.v

*One day earlier.*

I ran through the trees and saw the pack-house just up ahead, motioning to Brent that I was going to change, I ran up to a bag of clothes and grabbed a t-shirt and some shorts then went behind a tree and shifted.

I came out from behind the tree and nodded my head to Brent then ran to the house and went inside.

"Tessa! Tessa?" I called as I ran inside and up the stairs. I could smell her so I followed her scent. First it led to her room, she wasn't there. Then it led to my dad's office? What would she be doing in there?

I opened the door and went inside, there I saw a note on his desk placed strategically in the middle of the desk leaning against some folders. I took two strides, came to his desk and picked up the note. God how I wished reading thar note was just a nightmare.

Note;

Dear Pack..............................................

I have left. I do not want you to look for me, even though you probably won't.

I am fed up with you all. I hated it here and now I have finally left.

Thank the moon godess,! I won't have to deal with all your fucking idioticness anymore.

If you look for me you won't be able to find me. I know how to hide my scent so your wolves won't even be able to find me. Even if you get the best trackers on the earth you won't find me

But then why would you I'm Tess the one everyone hates and picks on, so you'll probably throw a party in celebration.

What I don't understand is why???

Why did you all turn your backs on me? Why did you all start being asses to me? I didn't do anything to any of you.

It's like one day someone flippped a switch and the real you came out. I want to know why you started hitting me? Beating me? Bullying me at school? I also want you to know that this is your faults! The only people I actually liked was Casey and my family.

As for all the other teens you all can go die. The elders didn't know for they would be repulsed by all of you if they did.

And as for Colin... yes I didn't forget you MATE. That is the thing that made me snap. I couldn't bear to see you shoving your tounge down some whore's throat!

Not only did you break my heart but you also broke my wolf's heart too. Oh and I Lutessa Fauora Bradon accept your Colin Blake Parks rejection.

And Dax I know if you could have prevented it I know you would've. But it was out of your hands so please don't fret maybe we will meet in another life. I'm truly sorry that you got Colin as your human side I will always love you. After all you are my other half... No?

Goodbye Dax I love you

Lutessa Branden and Pluto. I don't love you. Die, please.

::::End of Note::::::

I staggered back and watched as the note fell from my hand to the floor. I could see it happening but it didn't seem real, like life was playing in slow motion, except I was moving in fast-foward.

I started getting dizzey and I could here Brent yelling at me, but it didn't register.

Black spots were clouding my vision as I stumbled and tried to stay up right. I could barely see as I fell forward, slowly slipping into unconsciousness I faintly heard in the background my Dad yelling, but I couldn't make out the words as I slipped into a black abyss.

A/N Hi you guys! Please don't kill me I know I haven't updated in forever and I am soooo sorry! School has been hectic and I am always doing work, I never have any free time, but I hope you guys liked it?

So yeah love all of you that stuck with me!

invisible_tears out! ♥♡