Jayden Westbrooks

India POV
I walk out the door of his 3rd house just like how I walked out of his life, maybe forever even. So many emotions. Can't believe he actually slept with her. Even worse is that Diana is my cousin, she should've known. Ugh. I mean I should've known.
Nicole's POV
I can't believe my daughter slept with my husband; ex husband. I have the divorce papers for both of us. I spent the last year with him, I know a year is fast to marry someone, I wish me and India would've known that at the time... I can't be mad at her though, can I? Yes! No? Ugh idk!! I walk to the car with both of the girls, no talking, all quiet. "Mom, uh can we stay here?" I pause, "What!?" "Can we stay here, in Hawaii. I mean I don't see why we need to go back unless if grabbing our clothes and stuff." "I don't see why not, yea I guess we can." The girls woo'ed and we went back for a few more weeks.

~~ONE MONTH LATER~~
India POV
I'm now 8 months pregnant and we all live in Hawaii and we're all happy here, untillllll I go into labor. "URGHHHHH" "Omg Mom Indias going into labor!!!" Diana screamed, I was literally in so much pain. "Omg I'm coming India, just breath" mom yells from the kitchen, "GET ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL NOW!!!" I am stressed. My mom gets her keys and we all head out to the car, with my mom driving like 75mph and me being in labor, I can't even tell u how scared I was.
*
*
*
We arrive at the hospital and my mom gets out the car and runs in the hospital and gets a nurse to wheel me in. "Okay ma'am just breath" the doctor said to me like I was gonna listen "IM TRYING U DUMB BITCH!" Diana laughs and says "Sorry Miss, she's just frustrated" she nods and continues. They finally get me in the room where the doctors were and they quickly getting me ready.

**
"She's beautiful" I say while I look at her face. "Any names?" The doctor said look at me, "I'm gonna name her Jayden Sky Westbrooks." I smile when I say it, "Westbrooks" I whisper to myself, "Well Ms.Westbrooks, u do have to stay her for 3 days until u can take Jayden home with u" I smile and happy cry, "Aw honey, are u okay?" My mom asks. I wipe my tears and nod.
Later that Dayyyyyy
Sweetie, I gotta get home to ur sister, I forgot to tell u she left because u know how she is with blood. Bye, love u so much!" She blows a kiss at me and walks out. The slam of the door makes Jayden cry, "Lunch Time?" I say to her as if she will talk back. But before I pull down my shirt someone walks in...