Mommys HOME!?

India's moms POV
Hey y'all I'm india's mom, but call me Nikki, I'm finally going to see my baby doll with my husband!! I can't wait.
I walked down the Airport stairs outside and see my car waiting for me, "thank you sir" I say while a man opens the door for me. "Here's 20bucks for your troubles!" I handed him 20 bucks and drove off to LA to see my daughter.

India POV
"Ms.Westbrooks you ARE.....
"Ms.Westbrooks you are pregnant!" The doctor says that to me, I started to cry and cry and cry. There was no stopping me now!!! "Omg I'm so happy thank you doc!" I said happily and hugged the doctor, then hugged August "I'm so happy for us baby!" August said to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back, "Well uh can we see what he or she looks like?" I asked "Sure! Why not?" The doctor said to me. The doctor put cold gel on my stomach and put the stick on where the gel sat, "Well Mr.Alsina Ms.Westbrooks there is so sign of telling what gender the baby is YET, but I'm guessing in about 2 weeks come back and if you have any unusual pains or aches call me!" He gave me his card with an Email and Number on it, "Thank you very much!" Me and August said together. We drove home... Quiet...

**
Nicole's POV
I pulled over texting india asking what number her house is.
India, what house number r u?
Mom I've told u already 36 chapel rd
K thnx Hun! I try to talk hip ;)
I pull up to Chapel rd and try to find 36. "29....30.....35....36!!!" I turn inside their driveway and beep
India POV
Oh my moms here! "AUGUST MY MOMS HERE!!!!!" I yell at him, I get nervous, as my mom walks closer August isn't down here!! "AUGUST!!!!! COME ON-" I get cut of by the bell I guess u can call it saved by the bell... Wow, tough crowd :/ CARRY ON
I open the door and see my mom walk in with her bags and tears and arms open, "MY DOLL FACE!!! IVE MISSED U!!" She hugs me and feels my little bump, "India.... U pregnant!?" I don't wanna answer thinking she'll be mad at me. I nod yes "OMGGGG!!! Okay I have a bunch of plans for the baby shower I'm thinking Peach for a girl and-" I cut her off "Mom Au- I mean Dad is upstairs sleeping, go get him so u can see him too!" She nods as she throws her stuff on the ground and runs upstairs.
3 hours later
I'm laying on the couch binge watching all the seasons of Family Guy, and eating popcorn "Omg can nobody hear the fucking baby!?" I say and throw popcorn at the screen while I hear someone coming down the stairs, it's mom and August. "Omg August I haven't had that good of sex since.... 3 years ago!!" I cover my ears "Ugh mom I'm right here I can't hear u!!" They laugh at me like I'm joking or something... I'm not..... "August come back upstairs I need to talk" my mom says while bringing him upstairs, leaving her phone in sight. *DING DING* I get up and walk over to see who texted her. She got a text from, Baby Daddy!? Oh come on mom ur like 40!!! I look at the text and my eyes widen as I make nasty faces "Baby I wanna stroke u down!?" I whisper to myself. I hear them coming down the stairs for the second time so I run to the couch and lay back down pretending nothing happen... Cause that's none my business....

Seriously most of u people hate me but ive been working on this chapter for about like a few weeks now thinking. But it'll get better u just watc- uh I mean read 😏