School pt2

***RECAP***
I walked beside my crew "Gurll I saw u makin lovery eyes towards Alex!!" Briana said while poking me, "Bitch, if u don't stop poking me!" I said while chuckling "Hey, look girls its Ken, He's soo hottt!" Jay said while doing a hand fan to his face with his tounge out.
***RECAP OVER***
"Boii if u don't go talk to his ass!!" Briana and I yelled playfully, I got a text while briana and jay where over talking to ken and it read, "Hey princess, i have to pick u up before class starts! I forgot u have to meet ur new DAD!!!" I looked at the phone like DIS BITCH! I texted back, "okay mom ill be in the front of the school, text me back when ur here!!" I had went down the hall cause they just got done with talking to Ken. "Uh girl-" "OMG Jay finished taking to him and guess what!" Brianna asked, and of course i answered with, "What?" "HE GOT A DATE!!!!!" I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip, "Look girl i gotta leave because-" i got cut off by my mom's horn. "TEXT ME WHEN U GET HOME BRIANNA!!!!" When i said that i walked back down the hall and out to my moms gray Durango truck, "Hey girl!" My mom always tries to get with the 'new' hip talk, "hey mom, how was ur day?" She looked at me with A big big big smile and said, "GUESS WHO UR NEW DAD IS!!!!!" I rolled my eyes and looked out the car window and teared a little, "okay, I'll guess for u princess, IT'S AUGUST ALSINA!!!!" I just... Just.... Just.... Was sitting there, lifeless. Thinking, i love August!!

Please read Can We Love!!
Thanks for reading
I know this chapter is short, but it's all i got so far!!
Thanks loves
Bye!! *sips tea*