chapter 4: bird in a cage

(Kyra's POV)

I think I love ghost I thought to myself as Chris kissed me and held me. Every pulse in my body was telling me to fight him but I managed to stay calm and relax until he left the room. I just crashed on the floor when he left and cried. This is so fucked up I thought to myself as I curled up and sobbed. Then I heard the door open and footsteps down the stairs and in the doorway stood ricky. I slid back away from him but he only stepped closer.

I could feel my heart beat triple its speed. He crouched down beside me and wrapped me in his arms. I don't know what came over me but I just put my head against his chest and cuddled close to him. He grabbed my jaw lightly and looked me in the eyes "are you OK princess?" I could only stare I just didn't have words or anything. "C-can I see ghost?" I stuttered out trying to wipe tears away.

Ricky frowned and nodded his head and went back up the stairs. I heard Ricky call ghost and footsteps come back down the stairs. Ghost appeared in my room and I felt calm again. "Whats wrong beautiful?" He said soothingly. "I just..umm I just want to go home" I cried. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my head "I'm afraid that can't happen" he said. That's when my heart went from sad to furious. "ITS NOT THAT HARD TO OPEN THE DOOR AND LET ME GO!!!" I screamed with fury in my veins.

Ghost jumped back a bit and looked at me shocked. All the pain erupted and I punched the wall and kicked my mirror. "CHRIS,ANDY,RICKY I need some help down here!" Ghost yelled as he grabbed my waist and dragged me away from the destruction I was causing "GET OFF!" I screamed throwing my head back and hitting him making him drop me.

Ricky, Chris,Vic and Andy came running down the stairs as I broke my bathroom mirror and threw my chair at the wall. Chris grabbed my waist and I only punched him and Andy and Ricky pinned me against the wall as Vic ran up to get the drugs to knock me out. I struggled furiously and tried to hurt them all I felt was hatred all I saw was red.

Chris grabbed my face and made me look in his eyes "calm down" I only growled in response. Andy and Ricky held me down with no problem as Vic inserted the needle into my neck "NOO!" I screamed and kicked harder making it run through my veins quicker until I felt heavier and I fell to my knees against the wall. I only felt Chris's lips against mine before I passed out.

(Chris's POV)

All I saw was ghost on the ground and Kyra breaking and shattering everything. I told Vic to grab the sedative and we'll grab her. She was full of fury and I could tell as I grabbed her waist and threw her against the wall while Andy and Ricky held her arms so she couldn't punch. All I saw was pure rage as I looked into her eyes. "Calm down" was all I could manage out. She growled and continued to struggle.

Vic finally cane downstairs and inserted the needle a blood curling "noo" was all I heard before she sank down and fell against the wall. I kissed her lips as she fell asleep. I looked at the destruction she created and could only shake my head.

"I'm going to take her up to my room and isolate her for about a week, she needs to relax she's been through too much" I said picking her up effortlessly. I carried her upstairs and into my room settling her on my bed. I pulled the blankets against her cold body and bandaged her bloody hands.

I just stared at her calm and restful face "how could such an Angel cause so much damage" I whispered to myself. I layed beside her and played with her hair a bit while kissing her lightly on the lips I'm not going to leave her ever I thought to myself.

_________________________________________
Helllooo all!

So comment,vote and follow 🙌

P.S I wrote another story (if your into werewolves you should read it) and I'll be writing another story soon and will update the next chapter tomorrow (7/14/16)