Stolen...AGAIN!

*Kyra's POV*

Hate,and pain bubbled inside of me and threatened to spill out. Alec held me tightly and I could feel my blood run down my hips from Chris's bite.

"Where's the rest of them?" I questioned

He looked down at me and sighed

"I don't know"

They are still out there and they could kill me I thought painfully. Alec crouched down to my hips and healed my wounds.

"Get me a shirt please" I said

He pulled out a long sleeve, white T-shirt and handed it to me. I walked into the bathroom and gripped the cold marble counter top and looked in the mirror.

I was covered in purple blood and bruises. I closed my eyes and shortly relived the moments that just happened. Ghost and Chris are dead, ricky,Vic and Andy are looking for me. Great I slipped the shirt on and walked out.

I froze when I saw Alec being held on his knees with a knife by his neck. Vic,Andy and Ricky stood before me with a large group of men holding Alec down.

I gulped and breathed in

"What do you guys want?" I said

"You" Ricky said and stepped closer to me.

Fire erupted inside of me as he later his hand on my shoulder.

"Here's what's going to happen, you're going to come with us and Alec won't die but if you fight us Alec dies and you still come with us" Vic said

"Go to hell" I snapped

Andy's blue eyes flared and he nodded his head towards the group holding Alec down. The guy with the knife pressed deeper into Alec's neck.

"Fine!" I screamed and threw my hands up

Ricky smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me out of the room with Vic and Andy. As soon as we left the house I bolted.

I ran through the woods and heard the guys laugh. Andy jumped on me from one of the tree's and pinned me down. His fangs flashed and his blue eyes became bluer. I went limp and growled

"Just let me go or kill me I dont want to be with you guys" I snarled

Vic came up behind Andy and picked me up and whispered in my ear...

"We will never kill you ever but we won't let you go either" and he winked. I hit his chest and he just threw me over his shoulder.

Great I thought and crossed my arms. When we reached the car Vic put me in the back seat with Ricky. I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

*time skip*

We arrived at the house were I was originally kidnapped and taken hostage. Ricky held my arms behind my back tightly so I wouldn't run away. I rolled my eyes and entered the familiar room and I held back tears Alec I thought.

___________________

Sorry this is so short I promise next chapter will be longer😊