Sick of this feeling

*Kyra's POV*

I woke up with intense pain in my head and an aching feeling in my body. I rolled and fell onto the cold hard ground. I blinked a bit and groaned. Then I felt arms around my waist pulling me up lightly. I turned around to see Ricky holding me up.

Confusion flooded my mind wasn't I with Chris last night? I wondered. He smiled and I jolted out of his arms into the wall.

"Stay...away..from me please" I said

I crumbled into the wall and cried Ricky walked over and sat me in between his legs so that my back was against him and my head was on his shoulder. I stretched my legs out on the bed and yawned.

"How did I get in your room?" I asked

"Well Chris is putting you on full lockdown mode and you have to be watched by at least one of us at all times and Chris left so its me now" he explained.

I groaned at the thought of what I did last night And rested against Ricky. He put his head on top of mine and held my cut up hands which were shaking from nerves. Before I could process what I was doing I kissed Ricky.

He kissed me back moving his hands up to my jaw and being gentle with me. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes, he smiled and held my jaw. I rested my head against his chest and stayed quiet.

The door opened quickly and ghosts face appeared. I painfully jumped out of bed and ran to him. As soon as I crashed into him he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry" I cried into his chest

"Its OK" he said kissing my head and stroking my hair.

*ghosts POV*

I sat on my bed thinking about her, the way she fought and how hurt she was pained me. I love her, I need her was all I could think. I ran upstairs to Ricky's room and opened the door and she came running into my arms.

I held her and it felt amazing. Relief fled over me as she immediately relaxed in my arms. In looked over at Ricky who was glaring at me and shooting daggers with his eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked holding her shoulders

"I am now" she replied

I hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and led her downstairs to the living room area.

*Kyra's POV*

I sat down on the couch and noticed that the door to the forest was open. I bit my lip and looked over at ghost who was making some food for me I don't want to leave him I told myself and stood up and sprinted out the door taking one last glance at his hurt face.

I ran and ran into the woods and I could faintly hear the yells of the guys. I then just kept running trying to figure out a way around the woods so that I could loop around to the highway.
I stopped at a tree and laid against it.

I looked at the beautiful scenery and breathed in the fresh air. But I noticed something sticking put from the edge of my sleeve. I pulled at a chain bracelet with a little silver heart on it. I studied it and realized a small tracking chip inside the heart. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I screamed.

I forgot about the fact I was being followed and immediately went silent. I pulled and ripped at the metal bracelet but it didn't budge.

*Earlier last night*

I bent down to her bedside while Chris was gone and I slipped the bracelet on and fastened it. I looked at her peaceful sleeping body and steady breathing. I kissed her lips and whispered I love you in her ear.

*present night*

I still sat against the tree and cried as the sun went down. I grabbed a small razor tipped rock and cut my arms. I had never done this but the pain felt so good and relaxing. I watched as crimson drops of blood dropped onto the ground.

I cried harder and punched the ground why me???? I thought painfully. But then I felt a hand around my mouth and a hand around my waist.

"Shh shh relax baby" the voice said sitting me down.

I struggled and screamed but I soon stopped struggling and just calmed down but I kept my breathing sharp. I looked at the face that was holding me....Vic?

He looked at me and held my still bleeding arm and gasped.

"Oh baby" he cooed and ripped a piece of his shirt off and wrapped it around my arm and put his sweatshirt on me. Then I heard the footsteps of the rest of the guys.

"Oh thank god she's OK"

"Oh my god she's hurt"

And lots of other things but Vic picked me up bridal style and held me close to him.

"She's been injured and she needs a bit of a knock out, she'll sleep with me tonight" he said in a calm voice.

Ghost came close to me and kissed me then held a rag of chlorafome to my mouth that made me fall into a dreamless sleep.

___________________

Hey guys! So I need some votes on who she should fall in love with so comment pleaseeee😁

I am updating 7\25\16