Blood

*Ghosts POV*

I watched as he carried her out of the house. I growled and punched the wall leaving a hole. I screamed in frustration and threw a chair at the wall.

"Devon calm your ass down" Chris said

"Calm down!? We are in transition and Kyra was just taken by Alec and we all know that if he marks her and mates her we'll
Never get her back" I yelled back.

I held my head and felt the toxins of the transformation in my body. Chris and oli were on the ground screaming. Ricky went through his 7th stage because Kyra was about to be claimed by me and Ricky needed to feel her pain so he wouldn't hurt her when he transitioned kind of like a painful memory I thought.

I fell to the floor in pain but i pulled myself up to my room and slammed the door. I fell and gripped my head it felt like fire was exploding through my throat and my teeth felt like they were breaking. I clawed the floor and felt my bones change and my heart stop.

I screamed and felt the pain ease away slowly. I slowly stood up and it felt like the world was crystal clear and everything seemed to stop. I looked in the mirror and saw small, curved fangs in my mouth and and my eyes were a glowing blue.

I felt fire in my throat and I rushed to the door in less than a millisecond. I hit the wall and was amazed by my speed and strength. But I need BLOOD and I growled.

I went downstairs to see all the guys confused and testing their strengths. I saw Ricky and my instincts flared.

"YOU tried to kill her!" I screamed and grabbed his throat throwing him into the wall.

"Ghost don't he didn't know what he was doing" Chris yelled

I looked over and I could feel every fiber and muscle in my body said drive a stake through his heart but I released him.

"I need blood" I growled

"We all do" Vic said

"Don't worry I got blood bags for this" Chris said dumping a bucket of blood bags over. I could smell the richness of the blood and I sank my fangs into one. The blood tasted like nothing I've ever tasted before.

I growled and dropped the bag on the ground. The rest if the guys were still feeding. I retracted my fangs and felt the fire in my throat die down. I breathed in sharply and snarled again I could hear and see everything.

"Kyra" I growled trying to get her scent.

"No we can't and you know that ghost, we're new and you'd kill her if you got close to her" Vic said.

I fell to the ground and snarled I knew my senses were heightened but I didn't know I was this pissed.

*Kyra's POV*

I woke up next to Alec and I felt so much better. It was like all of my injuries were gone and I was all better.

"Good morning love" Alec said.

I turned around and looked at his smiling face. He kissed me and I could taste the copper like blood. I pulled away and bit my lip.

"I tasted blood" I said