the first blood moon

*rythmas POV*
punched Ricky's chest and screamed. Claimed?! Alec's bitten me before but that was only a bite I thought.

"Quiet!" Ricky yelled

I pushed up and ran to vic, Ricky didn't run after me. I crashed into Vic who didn't move a centimeter. Vic immediately held me and scowled at Ricky. Vic pulled off his shirt and put it on me as he gently wiped the blood running down my neck.

"We need to talk about the first moon ceremony" Vic said in a deep almost ominous voice.

Ricky growled and sat up. We all walked out of the room and into the living room, another man (picture up on top) was sitting in the room. I glanced at him with curiosity but Vic tightened his grip around my waist.

"well, well this must be the famous kyra" he said licking his perfect pale lips.

"xavier...i promise she'll be turned by the time the blood moon hits the sky" Vic said helplessly.

xavier looked down and sighed, his black eyes flashed up and he smiled.

"i'll give you a week...by then she must be bonded fully and must have a permanent mark" 

Vic nodded his head and watched Xavier's every movement even his smallest breath. I immediately piped up,

" ummm excuse me I don't want to become a vampire first off and second who the hell are you!?"

Venom coursed through my veins and I felt like my thoughts were on fire.

He calmly responded "well Kyra, the only way that you can escape vampirism is to not reject who ever mates you and when that happens there's a chance that it'll not infect your blood"

He turned on his heel and walked across the marble floors to the giant oak doors. "Oh by the way, I'm a vampiric king.. You'll see much more of me my dear" he said calmly and slipped into the darkness.