CH. 1

Nina Strol on the side > The Little Innocent Tease

Asher's P.O.V

"Bro, I can't believe you're back! You missed so much, remember Fat Hillary?

She's not so fat anymore, and man let me tell you she is looking damn fine." Damon said. "Ooo, really? Isn't she that fat girl that we used to bully when we were in grade school?" I remember her, she was really mean and fat, she used to be picking on my friend Josh, and then we all ganged up on her. We didn't feel bad for bullying her, infact, everyday we felt proud that we stuck up for the people she bullied.

"Yeah man, anyway glad your back. I finally get my partner in crime back" "Yeah me too, but thanks for bringing me home from the airport, i'll text you later"

"Wait! Dude, there's a party later next week, I'm counting on you to make it, I will text you the details later!" He sped off before I could answer but that was just Damon. I guess I didn't have a choice, but I would go either way, I havn't had fun in a while.

Nina's P.O.V

Shelley and I were currently at Maria's house helping her through her harsh breakup. Her boyfriend of 5 months was cheating on her. She really liked him, but shelley and I were always very skeptical about him.

Maybe it was the way that he would be late when we would all meet up, or how sometimes he would have this faint smell of women's perfume on him. We told Maria this and she confronted him about it, but he said that he was hanging out with his sister.

Once we found out that he didn't have a sister, or any siblings for that matter, we went to his house, which was always unlocked, and barged into his room to find him kissing some girl in the bathroom so Maria Bangned on the door and it opened to see Mario, her boyfriend, looking like a deer in headlights.

He told her that it wasn't what it looked liked. That made her even more infuriated because that was the classic line every cheater had said.

'Hey Mario, it seems like you and your sister have a very close relationship' The line she had said to him made his face fall from a shocked expression to one of guilty and scared.

She was known around the school as the badass Latina.

Shelley was the player, because she never really wanted a boyfriend because she wasn't ready for that " mushy gushy sappy stuff " Her words, not mine.

I was known as the little innocent tease. I guess the innocent part was because I have not had a boyfriend or anything, and according to everyone I did not know anything of what it's like to be a teenager. I just want to focus on my school work and get into a good collage. I was little, everyone in my school was 5'6 and over. I was the shortest person in my school, which is saying something because I am a senior. I stand at 5 feet and 1 inch. I was so happy that I had gotten into the 5 feet range that last year I threw myself a party. I am not sure what the tease part was but it's enough about me, my friend had just gotten cheated on, so it's my duty to help her get through it.

"Hey guys you know what, I heard that there is going to be a party next week, I say we should all go, it will help me get through my breakup with Mario, what do you say?" Maria asked.

"sure, girl, i'm always up for a party!" Shelley answered.

They looked at me,

"uh, yeah sure I guess so, I mean why not? What could go wrong?" A lot of things.

First chapter, hope you guys like it! I'm not sure if it's long enough but I will try to make them longer later on, since it's the beginning it's pretty hard.

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW MEEEEE!