CH.7

Asher^Ok so let me know if I should change him but this is how I pictured him and if you don't like it then just comment and I will be sure to take a look at what you say

Asher^
Ok so let me know if I should change him but this is how I pictured him and if you don't like it then just comment and I will be sure to take a look at what you say

The school trip was coming soon, we had 4 days to pack, all the seniors were going to Hawaii! Maria, Shelley and I were all so exited. It will be so much fun just taking a break from all of the stress we have. At least that's what they said. I am so happy! I cannot believe that I was going somewhere farther than my grandmas house. I have never really traveled in my lifetime. My parents don't trust me enough. They say that I am too clumsy, I have no idea what they are talking about. Shelley and Maria are coming over later today to help me pack for the trip.

~~~~

"Shelley you cannot pack her that! She already has 3 shirts just like that!"

"What are you talking about? This shirt is nothing like those, look, this is black it's totally different the others were light colors"

This is what has been happening for the past 2 hours, Maria and Shelley are packing my things for Hawaii because they believe that I would pack something that is "totally not in style" Their words not mine. All the while I was just here on my computer looking through Instagram.

"Ugh Nina tell Maria that you need to have this shirt while you are-"

"NO! Tell her that you don't want to be the girl that wears the same thing everyday!"

"Maria what are you talkin-"

I block the voices off as I just hop my way down stairs to get a snack, all this packing made me hungry.

~~~

Three boring hours of Shelley and Maria arguing over what I should bring and not bring to Hawaii. We were all bored and didn't know what to do.

"Guys why don't we go to the mall I really want a new bathing suit for Hawaii"  Maria asked.

"OMG! Yes! I totally need one too, my pick one that my mom got for me definitely won't cut it for Hawaii" Shelley answered.
I just shrugged "I guess a new one won't hurt"

They squealed, we all hoped in Maria's car and headed for the closest mall from us.

I really hope there isn't anybody I know there, I do not want to deal with people right now. They are all just a bunch of smelly worms.

Just a filler chapter sorry it's so short, everything has just kind of been rough in my life right now, again sorry longer chapters are coming.