Ch.5

Nina's P.O.V

I got up from the stool I was sitting in and started finding my way through this huge house infested with teenagers. If I am honest this place was just like school, except there were no teachers around and we got to do whatever we want. The teachers at school were so strict. It's probably because it's one of the most proper private schools ever. It's called 'Ellineir'

When I was walking through this very long tight hallway I was pushed on the wall and trapped between another male. 'oh not again! This would be two times this week!' I sighed. When the scary male spoke I was surprised to see that he was not the same male from the closet. So another person want's to get on my nerves. His voice was squeaky and high. Has he not hit puberty yet? I giggled with my thoughts but quickly scolded myself remembering the place I was in and focused on the words he was saying. "You know, you look like a very pretty girl, I'm sure you would be very good upstairs" I scratched my head what does he mean 'upstairs' what on earth is upstairs? Is it some kind of phrase or something? OMG upstairs, does he mean heaven, is he gonna kill me???? I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! Before I could answer him his lips were attached to my neck and I jumped kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. 'Ouch that's gonna leave a mark' "Aw Fuxk" I punched him in the eye when he was coming back up which made him fall back down. "Excuse me mister, language!" I glared even though I probably looked like a little bunny with big eyes. 'Man I am so good at comparing' I laughed. Oh, right, back on topic, oh my bubbles, I really need to work on my intention span. 

He was a meany poo. 

What? I may be little but I know how to fight. My dad made me after the incident. 

I turned around and saw that I have gathered a crowd. I was a little sad that that had to happened so I pouted my lips, once I got home I was going to do what made me happy when I was sad, sing my heart out, I had a passion for music. Once my parents my mom made me a home studio. "Someone do me a favor, please teach this person manors, he cannot just go around kissing people's necks without their consent. That is illegal, please and thank you."

I got in my car and drove home, since Shelley and Maria both sent me a text saying to cover for them and that they have rides home. I walked to the room and sat down and began one of my favorite songs that I wrote.

Blue Jeans

Blue jeans, white shirt

Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn

It was like James Dean, for sure

You so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer

You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop

But you fit me better than my favorite sweater, and I know

That love is mean, and love hurts

But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby

I will love you 'til the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine

Baby can you see through the tears?

Love you more

Than those girlies before

Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember oh baby ooh

I will love you 'til the end of time

Big dreams, gangster

Said you had to leave to start your life over

I was like, no please, stay here

We don't need no money we can make it all work

But he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come home Monday

I stayed up waitin', anticipatin' and pacin' but he was

Chasing paper

Caught up in the game, that was the last I heard

I will love you 'til the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine

Baby can you see through the tears?

Love you more

Than those girlies before

Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember oh baby ooh

I will love you 'til the end of time

You went out every night

And baby that's alright

I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side

Cause Ima ride or die

Whether you fail or fly

Well shoot, at least you tried

But when you walked out that door, a piece of me died

I told you I wanted more but thats not what I had in mind

I just want it like before

We were dancin' all night

Then they took you away stole you out of my life

You just need to remember

I Will love you till the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that your mine

Baby can you see through the tears?

Love you more

Than those girlies before

Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember oh baby ooh

I will love you till the end of time

Asher's P.O.V

I was so mad when he started to kiss her neck. She is mine! I was walking over there when she kicked and punched him. If I said that I wasn't shocked I would be lying. I was shocked and proud. 

What else could she do?

I followed her home to make sure she got there safely. I went around the house to the open window. It was the only room with a light on in this huge house that I guessed that was where she would be. I listened to her sing like an angel. My angel. She was so innocent that it made me sad that I would corrupt her, but it made me even more sad if it was someone else with her.  But now I see that something has happened. I need to find out so I can help her.

Why am I doing this? Why do I feel like this? I glared at nothing in particular and stormed off. Tomorrow I am going to the gym, right after I take care of that fuxker for even laying a hand on her. I don't fuxking know why but it made me mad. Really mad. 

What is this feeling?

Author note>

How was it? Don't be a silent reader!! Vote and comment!!!

What do you want a pic of??