CH.3

I walked into fourth period having the feeling that someone was watching me. This has been going on since I was in first period. I finally had the courage to turn around to see who was looking at me, it was someone I had never seen before, he was glaring at me and it made me feel uncomfortable. So I raised my hand.

"Mr.Daris, can I please go to the bathroom?"

"You can, but I think you meant to say may I"

"Oh, sorry, may I go to the bathroom?" I said a little embarrassed.

"Yes you may"

I was about to turn into the bathroom, until someone pulled me into the storage room closet. I squealed and tried to run but the person who was holding me captive pulled me back. I looked at them. They had a big body so I guessed that it was a boy. His hands were beside my head and he was pressing his body against my own. He lowered his head to my neck and sucked in a breath.

"Your mine" he whispered in my ear.

He let go of me and I ran out the door. I ran to my last class seeing as it was already lunch. Mr.Daris had an irritated look on his face. "I'm sorry I had an incident in the bathroom, if you must know I have my peri-" "Ohhhh, no no no it's fine just um, go to lunch Nina"

I don't get why guys act so weird whenever someone says they have their period, my dream guy is someone who doesn't mind talking about it. I actually do have it but it's almost over so I didn't lie. There also was an accident when I went to the bathroom. A creepy one at that I am no object. So who does this meany pants think he is to think he can possess me like an object. 

I headed to lunch and talked with Shelley and Maria, about what we were going to do over the weekend.

"Hey guys remember that party? It's on Friday night" Maria said.

"Oh yeah I can't wait school is getting to my head" Shelley answered.

I can't wait till school is over. Just 2 more months. This would be my first party ever. I am a senior graduating from high school and I have yet to go to a single party. Well, that's going to change this weekend apparently. Will there be any bad people though?

School was almost over, I was getting my stuff out of my locker when Maria and Shelley came over to say goodbye. This was our normal routine. Wait, should I tell them what happened today in the closet, I mean why not, I tell them everything.

"Hey guys, I forgot to tell you today that someone locked me in a closet and told me that I'm theirs, and then he put his face in my neck it was really weird"..."WHAT!" They both yelled. I started to say never mind when they started running after me. I ran as fast as I could away from them, I turned around to see how close they were from me when I ran into someone.

"oof" 

I think it's a man. A very hard man. 

"Oh nuggets, sir I am so very sorry I was running away from some people and I didn't look where I was running and, and I um. Again, I'm sorry"

He turned his head to face me and he was the person who was glaring at me today! He got up to leave when I grabbed his hand. He stopped and turned around his eyes softening a little when he looked at me.

"Wait sir, may I ask why you were glaring at me today it was very freaky and I did not like it one bit"

"No" he said, his voice was smooth but rough, and husky. All I wanted was for him to talk more, but he had already left.

I turned around and Shelley and Maria both had their mouths dropped, at the same time they said "That is Asher Grey"

I shrugged not really caring at this point, he's a meanie.

I walked to my car and I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and sure enough it was him. I sighed and got in my car. Once I got in I turned the radio on and put all of my windows down. the first song that came on was Roses by The Chainsmokers. I love this song! I turned it up so loud that the car was vibrating and sang along. I drove away with him still staring but all I thought about was going home to Sam my husky; To watch The Vampire Diaries with him.

When I got home I saw Sam run through his Doggy door. I got prepared for him to jump on me and leave slobber all over my face like he always does when I come back home from school.

"Hey bud, are you ready to watch some Netflix?" He barked and I laughed at his silliness, he always makes me so much happier. The little nugget he is. 

Picture of Sam next chapter
How was it?