Ch.6

WARNING NOW< DON'T SAY I DID NOT TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A SHORT FILLER CHAPTERRRRRRERRRERRRERERERER thank you. lolololololololololololololololololololol

Nina's P.O.V

Walking down the street in poring rain couldn't get any worse.

Except if your walking in the rain while crying so no one can see them and no one can hear them.

Something's wrong and I don't know what it is. I've had this dark feeling. This bad feeling, but I can't figure out what it is. I had this feeling that someone was watching me but I came to the excuse that it was just a silly thing to think about.

I can't tell anyone this. Everyone would make such a big deal of this.

--------

The hallways in our school are way to tiny, not for me but when you put 50000000 people in here that are as huge as a whale with a baby unicorn then it can become pretty crowded. If you don't believe me now, let me tell you what sort of predicament I'm in now.

So it was a lovely day and I was casually strolling down the hallway in school until I hear a very loud noise known as the fire alarm and see every single person racing out of class as the teachers call for their attention. As if they think that they will actually hear them. Let alone listen to them. So I would do what any other person does and walks back to the parking lot where everyone is supposed to be.

In 15 minutes there is a call to go back in school that it was just a drill and yada yada yada, I didn't really stay to hear the rest of his speech.

So, as I was going inside I saw everyone one of the students in my grade. And although it may only be 120 or so most of they guys in this grade could pass as a elephant because they were so huge! Like  how on earth are they that big. I'm 5'0 and I am proud of my height, I may be tiny but I am mighty.

Tonight I have to go over to Maria's house since she has the flu. I hate being sick because I can't sing and when I can't sing I go a little loony. Anyway Maria asked me to fill in what's been going on in school. She quite the gossiper. Hehe is that even a word? Goss ip er. I really don't know but I do know that I am getting really off topic right now. Where am I? Oh my baby Jesus am I lost? Oh man I am lost. The last thing I remember was walking home before thinking about Maria. But where am I?

I'm walking down an ally that I think was next to my house when I heard loud noises. There was cheering and grunting. I walked around so I could see more clearly and there were people fighting but I didn't want to get caught so I walked behind a trash can. Oh my gooses what if they are in a gang? OH MY GOSHES WHAT IF THEY ARE IN A GANG!!!!!! I would have to ask, but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. It's a good thing that I'm not a cat then. I snuck around a trash can but there was a hugeeee spider on it and I hate spiders! So I took my shoe off and hit it but when I did it made a huge BANG sound. They all turned around and stared at me, some of them gave me looks as if they are constipated and others the look of annoyance was clearly written on their face. Then all of a sudden reality came and hit me like a cold icy potato and I ran away screaming not looking where I was going and somehow I ended up at my house.

Man, I almost died today.

I walked to the recording studio and started to sing another song of mine that I wrote quite awhile ago.

Everything I want I have

Money, notoriety and riviera

I even think I found God

In the flashbulbs of the

Pretty cameras

Pretty cameras

Pretty cameras

Am I glamorous?

Tell me am I glamorous?

Hello, hello ca-can you hear me?

I can be your China doll

If you want to see me fall

You're so good

Your love is deadly

Tell me life is beautiful

They all think I have it all

I'm nothing, without you

All my dreams

And all the lights mean

Nothing without you

Summertime is nice and hot

And my life is sweet like vanilla is

Gold and silver line my heart

But brand into my brain

Are these stolen images

Stolen images baby stolen images

Can you picture it babe the life we could've lived

Hello, hello? Ca-can you hear me?

I can be your China doll if you want to see me fall

Boy, you're so dope

Your love is deadly

Tell me life is beautiful

They all think I have it all

I'm nothing without you

All my dreams and all the lights mean

Nothing without you

We were two kids, just tryin' to get out

Live on the dark side of the American dream

We would dance all night, play our music loud

When we grew up, nothing was what it seemed

Hello? Hello?

C-can you hear me?

I can be your China doll

If you like to see me fall

Boy, you're so dope

Your love is deadly

Tell me life is beautiful

They think that I have it all

I'm nothing without you

All my dreams and all the lights mean

Nothing without you

Hello? Hello?

C-can you hear me?

I can be your China doll

If you like to see me fall

Boy, you're so dope

Your love is deadly

Tell me life is beautiful

They think that I have it all

I'm nothing without you

All my dreams and all the lights mean

Nothing without you

All my dreams and all the lights mean

Nothing if I can't have you

New chapter coming soon, if you have any ideas or if you want something to happen, please comment ❤️👌

Data from: LyricFind