Chapter 3

... A guy with fluffy browny black hair way over 6 foot with flowers wearing a tee of some sort and ripped pair of jeans. I had to admit he was pretty good looking like his jaw bone game was strong. Wait what if I'm related to him some how,fuck. Get those dirty thoughts out of your head Charlotte, not now.

His eyes lit up and he ran towards my bed and but the flowers on the desk besides me. What was I going to say, who are you? I can't do that.

"Charlotte oh my god, your awake! Listen I swear to you now I never meant for all this to happen, I wanted to go find you but these guys came to our hotel and beat us up and Charlotte they wrote on the walls with our blood! I know they are still looking for Rachel but they think they nearly have Adam though.I hope you'll forgive me but I couldn't do anything I wasn't aloud I know that sounds stupid but I really do mean it,I'm so sor-"

"I-I I don't know who you are,I'm truly sorry. I don't know what's wrong but I can't remember much. Im not not even sure why I'm here but I have some sort of memory loss and I don't know what's going on. You seem lovely but I just really don't know who you are, I've been saying that a lot since I woke up I feel but I'm sure I'll remember if you tell me something about yourself I'll remember"I whimpered as I felt the tears begin in prickle in my eyes.

While I was talking I saw the colour drain out of his face.

"W-what" he said under his breath as his eye brows furrowed together.

"I'm so sorry bu-" I tried to explain buy he cut me off again

"Charlotte come on you know who I am,don't mess with me." He stood up and was clenching his knuckles so hard they were white.

The tears started to pot down my face, I felt so bad. I wanted to remember so bad sooo damn bad but I just couldn't.

He paced up and down the the room.

"I love you Charlotte. I was going to be your first" he said to himself

"My first what?" I questioned as I attempted to wipe away the tears

He sighed and then looked at me in the corner of his eyes and said "you were going to lose your virginity to me"

My eyed widened "oh"

"Yeah" he said bluntly

I looked down at my lap and played with my fingers then back at him"Tell me more...about us"

"Its complicated, you got caught up in my bands stupid shit and we brought you per say to america and I fell in love with you,pretty much. I think you were too but that's for you to say well it was anyways" he paused, I saw pain flash across his face, he put his hands in his pockets.

"We had a lot of good times we didn't know each other that long but it was definitely a great few months, I remember one time we were all pushing each other in the pool, mike ash and Luke too" he laughed obviously thinking about the memory that had been erased form me.

"Who are they?"

Another sigh escaped his mouth "they're my band mates, you were good friends with them too.Michael had a crush on you if I remember right,but I swung in first" he winked, he was now sitting in the chair next to me

I smiled buy then realised something "Wait what's your name?"